美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我是弗西·纳达尔 请留言 我会回电的
This is Fauzi Nidal. Leave a message and I'll call you back.
弗西 又是我
Fauzi, it's, uh... it's me again.
巴里 巴萨姆 我不知道你
Barry. Um... Bassam. Uh, I'm not sure if you're
能不能收到留言 但是
getting my messages, but, um,
我会出席侄子的婚礼
I'm coming for my nephew's wedding.
明天就到
Uh, arriving tomorrow.
我美国的手♥机♥号♥应该还能用
My U.S. cell number should work, so, uh...
给我回电♥话♥吧 我很想见你
So call me. It would be good to see you.
贾马尔 扣好扣子
Jamal, fix your button.
衣服都穿不好
How do you expect people to respect you
人♥民♥怎么会尊敬你
if you can't dress yourself?
卡勒德 卡勒德 卡勒德
Khaled! Khaled! Khaled!
贾马尔 巴萨姆
Jamal, Bassam.
贾马尔 跟上
Jamal, come on.
贾马尔 挥手
Wave, Jamal.
别像个女生一样 挥挥手
Not like a girl. Wave.
贾马尔 去那边站着
Jamal, go stand over there.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我儿子来剪彩
My son will cut the ribbon.
跟马安善良的人♥民♥在一起
It is a great honor...
是我巨大的荣幸
to be standing here with you, the good people of Ma'an.
这块大地 曾被战争的血泪浸染
This ground, once stained with the blood and tears of conflict,
如今已被你们辛劳的汗水洗净
has been cleansed by the sweat of your good work.
这座大桥不仅是钢筋和混凝土
This bridge is more than just steel and concrete.
它是一种象征 尽管我们的...
It is a symbol that despite our differences...
趴下 巴萨姆
Get down, Bassam!
你好 夏皮罗夫人
Hello, Mrs. Shapiro.
医生 这么早打给你真不好意思 但我给你打了一整晚
I'm sorry to call so early, doctor, but I call you over night.
章医生这周接手我的病人
Uh, well, uh, Dr. Chang is covering my patients as a week.
我把服务号♥给你吧
So let me give you the sevice number.
很高兴你相信我 但他也是名优秀的医生
I'm glad you trust me, but he's an excellent doctor
而且我要出去几天
and I'm about to leave town, s...
我知道你很忙 但他得了喉炎怎么办
I get that you're busy, but what if he has strep?
我理解
Yeah, I understand.
真的理解
I do.
我十分钟内到办公室
I'll be at my office in ten minutes.
非常感谢 阿尔·法耶德医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Al Fayeed.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
抵♥制♥皇室婚礼呼声日渐高涨
我不敢相信你要让我们去参加这个婚礼
I can't believe you're making us go to this wedding
他们还在街上烧爷爷的照片呢
when they're burning pictures of Grandpa on the street.
爱玛 别上网了
Emma, get off the Internet.
而且他们还烧了
And they burned down the bakery
做婚礼蛋糕的那家店
where the wedding cake was being made.
你觉得很好笑吗
And you think this is funny?
如果他们攻击我们怎么办
What if they attack us?
没人会攻击我们的
No one's attacking us.
如果受到攻击 也有军队保护我们
And if they do, we'll have armed escorts.
爷爷就像国王一样
Dad's father's like a king.
我们是那边的皇室
Em, we're royalty over there.
你就像凯特·米德尔顿[威廉王子王妃]一样
You know, you'll be like Kate Middleton.
只不过胖点
Just fat.
别这么跟你妹妹说话
Hey, don't talk to your sister like that.
好吗
Come on.
我说的哪句不是实话
What part of what I said isn't true?
爱玛...
Emma...
真可爱
Aw, that's cute.
说真的 你能别带着敌意
Seriously, can you just stop with the attitude
感激这来之不易的机会吗
and try to appreciate what an amazing opportunity this is?
不只我这样
It's not just me, you know.
爸爸也不想去
Dad doesn't want to go either.
他告诉你的吗
He told you that?
他都不用说
He didn't have to.
这不是显而易见的吗
Isn't it obvious?
不然他为什么20年没回去过
Why do you think he hasn't been back in 20 years?
他不想去
He doesn't want to go,
我也不想去
and I don't want to go either.
所以我不会去的
So I'm not going.
你要去
You're going.
你跑得真久
That was a long run.
把乐子都错过了
You missed all the fun.
急诊
Medical emergency.
丹尼·夏皮罗得了喉炎
Danny Shapiro's got strep.
所以我才不把号♥码告诉病人
That's why I don't give out my cell number to patients.
塞米 把饭吃完
Sammy, clear your plate.
我得去打包了
Got to finish packing.
亲爱的 你知道你的消极情绪影响到爱玛了吧
Honey, you do realize Emma's manifesting your negativity.
也许在飞机上时
Maybe on the plane ride,
你能给她讲讲
you can think of something nice
你和家人的美好的回忆
to tell her about your family.
他们不是我的家人 你才是
They're not my family. You're my family.
不 你看 我说的就是这个
No, see, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
她就是因为这个抵触
Of course she's acting out.
她听到的全是你不想去
All she hears about is how you don't want to go.
答应我 我们会回来
Just promise me we'll come back.
什么
What?
很好笑
Very funny.
我跟你说过别乘405
I told you not to take the 405.
拜托 谁会乘405啊
I mean, come on, who takes the 405.
好了 走吧
All right, Let's Go!
快点走
Let's move it!
快点
Come on!
好极了 你们现在高兴了
Great. You happy now?
我们误机了
We missed our flight.
肯定还有别的班次
I'm sure there's another one.
也许这是安♥拉♥的旨意
Or maybe it's a sign from Allah
我们该跟别的家庭一样去迪斯尼乐园
that we should go to Disney World like every other family.
我给航♥空♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I'll call the airline.
看看还有没有别的班次
See if there's another flight.
是阿尔·法耶德先生吗
Mr. Al Fayeed?
是的
Yes.
你们准备好登机了吗
Are you ready to board?
飞机还没走吗
The plane's still here?
当然
Of course.
抱歉 其他人都登机了吗
I'm sorry. Has everyone else boarded?
你们是唯一的乘客 先生
You are the only passengers, sir.
您父亲包了整架飞机
Your father bought all the other seats on the plane.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我说的就是这个
This is what I'm talking about.
我喜欢
I think I like this.
-一整架飞机 -不 等等
- A whole plane? - Oh, no. No, wait, wait.
好 就坐这儿了
All right, this one.
你看啊
Oh, man. Look at this.
爷爷 感谢你
Thank you, Grandpa.
孩子们 起来
Okay, guys, get up, please.
这不是我们的座位
These aren't our seats.
你是在开玩笑吧
Y-You're kidding, right?
没有 起来 我们要坐在自己的座位上
No, get up. We're gonna sit in the seats that we paid for.
你有点过分了吧
Isn't this a little crazy?
这飞机才过分
This is what's crazy.
我说不要他的私人飞机
I say no to his private jet,
他就把航♥班♥包下了
so he does this.
我才不要这样受他摆布
And I'm-I'm not gonna be manipulated like that.
决不
No way.
亲爱的 你父亲又不会知道
Honey, your father will never know.
好吧
Fine.
你们爱坐哪坐哪
Sit wherever you want.
没事
It's okay.
我去跟爸爸一起坐
I'll go sit with Dad.
不用 你们坐这儿吧
美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表