美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
你在这片土地上背叛了我 你的亲哥哥
This land you betrayed me for, your own brother,
现在我将它给你
I give it to you.
贾马尔
Jamal!
你在沙漠里发现他的
You found him in the desert?
把你♥爸♥找来
Get your father.
别对任何人提起这事
And don't talk about this to anyone.
塔奥吉扎的男丁都要成为
The sons of Tal Jiza will become soldiers
哈里发军队的士兵
in the Army of the Caliphate.
当时我觉得这不是我的战斗
I thought this wasn't my fight.
一定要回来 好吗
Come back, okay?
如果你回不来
If you don't...
塞米 按住这个止血带
Sammy, hold this tourniquet.
请让我死吧
Please just let me die.
爸爸 他不是普通囚犯
Dad, that's not just some prisoner.
-塞米 -你知道他是谁吗
- Sammy... ?- You know who that is?
我知道他是谁
I know who it is.
他就是你所知的哈里尔
The man you know as Khalil,
就是那个一直在马安对抗哈里发的人
the man who's been fighting the Caliphate inside Ma'an...
就是巴里
that's Barry.
一切都结束了
It's over.
国际法庭签发了逮捕令
The ICC is issuing a warrant of arrest
指控你犯下五桩反♥人♥类♥罪行 贾马尔
for five counts of crimes against humanity, Jamal.
这是你一直想要的 是不是
It's what you always wanted, isn't it?
这个头衔 这份权力
This job, this power.
不 这不是我想要的
No, it really isn't.
别骗自己了 弟弟
Don't fool yourself, brother.
贾马尔怎么说
What did Jamal say?
结束了 他会退位
It's over. He's stepping down.
整个早上民众涌入
Crowd's been gathering all morning.
他们全都开始呼喊你的名字
They all started chanting your name,
要求你继任下一任总统
calling for you to be the next president.
巴萨姆 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Bassam! Bassam! Bassam!
我们所说的化学武器
The chemical weapon in question
是在我不知情未经我同意的情况下投放的
were deployed without my knowledge or consent.
我没有犯下这个罪行
I did not commit this crime.
既然如此 我为什么要退位
Therefore, why should I step down?
阿斯玛新闻自♥由♥
应该在第二个抽屉吧
Second drawer, I believe.
如果您要找的是刮铲
If you're looking for a spatula.
你真是无处不在啊 阿齐兹
You are everywhere, Aziz.
我的工作就是满足您全方位的需求
It's my job to anticipate your every need.
你该去睡觉了
You should be asleep.
已经早上五点
It's 5:00 A.M.
我们都该睡了
We all should.
明天的讲话 还没写好
Tomorrow's speech-- it's not exactly, um... done.
那就专心写完
Then focus on that.
有人可以为您做煎蛋卷 总统先生
There are people who can make an omelet for you, Mr. President.
总统先生
"Mr. President."
听着还是很奇怪
Still sounds so strange.
您应该习惯这个称谓
You should get used to it.
两周前
一有消息 我马上打给你
Call you as soon as I know anything.
塞米呢
Where's Sammy?
拉米给他安排了保镖 他很安全
Rami assigned him a security detail. He's safe.
巴里 我知道你想陪你哥哥去医院
Barry, I know you want to go with your brother,
但我认为你应该留下来
but I think you should stay.
没有消息
There's no news.
手术已经进行了一个小时
He's been in there for over an hour.
巴萨姆
Bassam?
事情会发展得很快
Things are moving very quickly.
我们要护送你回宫殿
We need to get you back to the Palace.
政♥治♥协商进程已经不复存在了
This is no longer a negotiated political process.
不管以什么形式 阿布丁都将会发生政♥变♥
In one form or another, there's about to be a coup in Abuddin.
无论和平解决 还是使用武力解决
Now, it can be orderly or it can be very unpleasant,
今晚你都要上电视
but you need to get on television tonight,
告诉人♥民♥这个国家 由你来掌管
and you tell this country you're in control.
我知道这不是你想要的
Look, I know this is more than you wanted to do,
但是看看
but look how close we are
我们离你一直以来所奋斗的目标有多近
to achieving everything you fought for.
现在接手吧 不然其他人会来接手的
Take charge now, or someone else will.
告诉拉米我一小时后要见他
Tell Rami I want to meet with him in an hour.
你来了
Oh, there you are.
-来帮帮我 -你在干什么
- Help me with this. - What are you doing?
你父亲的电脑 记录和银行账户
Your father's computer, his records, bank accounts.
我不希望这些资料落入坏人手里
I don't want any of it getting into the wrong hands.
我现在没心情搞这些
I-I can't do this right now.
我必须去见努斯拉特
I have to see Nusrat.
艾哈迈德 听我说
Ahmed, listen to me.
我要你把精力集中在这里
I need you to stay focused.
虽然民众和军队会支持巴萨姆
The people and the Army will support Bassam,
但总是会有人紧随其后
but there will always be the person who comes next.
而这有可能是我们
And that could be us.
我知道这个家族对权力的重视大过家人
I know power comes before people in this family,
但我是不会放弃...
but I'm not going to abandon...
艾哈迈德 老天呐
Ahmed, for God's sake!
现在是危险时期
This is a dangerous time.
-跟我合作 -但她还是我妻子
- Work with me. - She's still my wife.
没错 但她也试图刺杀你父亲
Yes, but she also tried to assassinate your father,
这样的女人不能成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥的
and such women do not become first lady.
那是她的选择
And that was her choice.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你们无权留在这间办公室了
You no longer have the right to be in this office.
你怎么敢 这是我们的家
How dare you. This is our home.
逮捕他们
Arrest them.
现在你们就像蟑螂般出现了
Of course now all of you appear like cockroaches.
先生 这边请
Sir, this way.
你得给我解释此事 上校
You will answer to me for this, Colonel.
你错了 夫人
You are wrong, madame.
这次正相反
This time, it's the other way around.
他一小时内就到 他准备好讲话了
He'll be here in an hour. He's ready to talk.
拉米 我要确定这里不会有其他问题了
Rami, I need to know there's not gonna be any problems here.
我知道你自己也有意当总统
I know you had presidential aspirations yourself.
-军队会支持你丈夫 -谢谢
- The Army will support your husband. ?- Thank you.
我在办公室架好了电视摄像机
I'll have television cameras set up in the office.
将军
General.
马鲁夫上校
Colonel Maloof.
你要解释一下吗
Do you wish to explain yourself?
解释你的背叛吧 上校
Explain your treason, Colonel.
萨伊德将军 我是您的军官们的代表
General Said, sir, I speak for the officers of your Army
我说过您是我们的指挥官
when I say that you are our commander
我们会追随您 无论您将组建何种政♥府♥
and we will follow you and whatever government you form.
但前提是国家的敌人
But only if the enemies of the state
最终得到应有的惩罚
are finally and properly punished.
国家的敌人
"Enemies of the state"?
我冒着生命危险去为丈夫争取公正
I risked my life to bring my husband to justice.
我们说好的 将军
We had a deal, General.
你我 和阿盟
Me, you and the Arab League.
你丈夫食言了
Your husband reneged.
你没交出任何人 没有什么交易可言
You delivered no one. There's no deal.
上校 你不能代表我或军队
Colonel, you do not speak for me or for the Army.
长官 我知道我越权了
Sir, I realize I'm exceeding my authority here.
但要让您的军官们合作 这就是代价
This is the price for your officers' cooperation.
换我就不会高兴太早
I wouldn't celebrate too quickly.
你嫁了个阿尔·法耶德家的人
You're married to an Al Fayeed.
总有一天 他们也会来抓你的
One day, they will come for you, too.
-我们全力支持你 -在这种条件下
- You have our full support. - Under these conditions?
我的家族成员得被捕
My extended family is arrested?
以何罪名
For what crimes?
他们是一起统治的
They ruled together.
国家在受苦 他们却中饱私囊
They got rich off the suffering of this country together.
美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表