美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
是我 巴里 巴萨姆
It's Barry, Bassam.
我会出席侄子的婚礼
I'm coming... for my nephew's wedding.
不只我这样 爸爸也不想去
It's not just me, you know. Dad doesn't want to go either.
不然他为什么20年没回去过
Why do you think he hasn't been back in 20 years?
我的弟弟
Little brother.
贾马尔
Jamal.
新婚之夜是特殊的日子
The wedding night is very special.
如果他迎娶的女人不纯洁
It would break Ahmed's heart
这会伤透艾哈迈德的心
if the woman he married wasn't pure.
这就对了
There it is.
我开始觉得他疯了
I'm beginning to think he's insane.
我只是个普通人 是安♥拉♥的仆人
I'm here as a man and a servant of Allah.
我是任何人派来的吗
Did anyone appoint me?
应该将这样的抗♥议♥扼杀在摇篮里
Protests like these need to be strangled in their crib.
和平示♥威♥是一项基本人♥权♥
Peaceful demonstration is a basic human right.
我是阿布丁真正的声音
I am the true voice of Abbudin,
妄图篡权的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥伊哈卜·拉希德不是
not this terrorist, Ihab Rashid.
所以你想政♥变♥ 推♥翻♥你自己的哥哥
So you want to have a coup, oust your own brother?
在我哥哥的政♥权♥统治之下
There will be no peace in Abbudin
阿布丁不会有和平之日
with my brother in power.
必须把他换掉
He has to be removed.
为了我们一家人
For the sake of our family, us,
我求你跟我们一起回家
I'm asking you to come home with us.
别指望我们回来了
Don't expect us to come back.
对不起 贾马尔
I'm sorry, Jamal.
我本不希望事情变成这样
I didn't want it to be this way.
我们都需要更谨慎地选择自己的朋友
We both need to pick our friends better.
将军 逮捕他吧
General, you may arrest your prisoner.
贾马尔余生都会统治着这个国家
Jamal will rule this country for the rest of his life.
进监狱后又出狱的那些人
Men in prison get out of prison.
只要他还活着 你就不安全
As long as he's alive, you're not safe.
我会判处我弟弟死刑
I will sentence my brother to death.
如果你不想怜悯他
If you don't want to show him mercy,
那就怜悯我吧
show mercy to me.
四个月后
贾马尔·法耶德
奴隶的领导人
快点 去宫殿快迟到了
Hurry. We'll be late to the Palace.
释放巴萨姆 解放阿布丁
爱你的莫莉
马移至QB3
Knight to queen's bishop 3.
什么
What?
我走这步棋
It's my move.
我玩够了 贾马尔
I'm done playing, Jamal.
可我没玩够
Well, I'm not.
马移至QB3
Knight to queen's bishop 3.
你瘦了
You look thin.
没错 我...
Yeah, well, my, um...
我胃口没以前好了
my appetite's not what it used to be.
让我见见莫莉
Just let me see Molly.
我会给你带点饼干来
I'll bring you some cookies,
阿克马尔清♥真♥寺旁的那家店
the pecan ones you like
你喜欢的那种山核桃饼
from the baker next to the Grey Mosque.
用礼物来跟我道歉吗
Gift-wrapped apologies?
你觉得我在跟你道歉
You think I'm apologizing to you?
我为什么要跟你道歉
Why would I apologize to you?
我在等你说
I'm waiting for you
"对不起"
to say "Sorry."
一次就行
Just once.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
对不起 我把我们弄成这番田地
I'm sorry I put us in this position.
那不是我的意思
That's not what I meant.
贾马尔
Jamal...
我只是做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do.
现在 请你...
Now, please...
请你...
please...
做你该做的事
do what you have to do.
你不能逼我走棋
You can't force me to move.
主动权在我手里
I have the upper hand.
我可以把你关在这里 我的囚犯
I could keep you in here, my prisoner,
关一辈子
for the rest of your life.
马移至QB3
Knight to queen's bishop 3.
暴君
第二季第一集
这种东西层出不穷
These keep cropping up.
盖都盖不住
Faster than we can cover them.
不只在马安 阿斯玛这边也有
Not just Ma'an, but here in Asima.
甚至监狱里也有
Even behind bars,
巴萨姆的事鼓动着学生和自♥由♥主义者们
Bassam is galvanizing the students and the liberals.
也不是所有人都被鼓动了
Not all of them.
我一直在跟学生们合作 数百个学生
I've been working with students, hundreds of them,
他们想要一个团结和平的阿布丁
who want a unified and peaceful Abbudin.
他们说的都是你想听的 因为他们怕你
Who tell you what you want to hear because they fear you.
你的冷嘲热讽真成职业病了
Your cynicism is an occupational hazard.
这只是几个惹麻烦的人和理想主义者
These are just a few troublemakers and idealists.
几个
A few?
有近百万条
Almost a million
推特和社交媒体状态呼吁释放巴萨姆
tweets and social media postings calling to free Bassam.
而且还只是最近三天的情况
And these are just from the last three days.
把服务器关了
Shut down the service.
需要关闭的可不是服务器
It isn't the service that needs shutting down.
法庭宣判死刑
It's been three weeks
已经整整三周了
since the trial court pronounced the death sentence.
贾马尔还在等什么
What's Jamal waiting for?
他不肯说
He won't talk about it.
连你都不说吗
Not even to you?
他心软了吗
Has Jamal lost his nerve?
越来越多的人都有这种疑问了
It's raising questions.
我明白
I understand.
巴萨姆活着 就会给人以希望
Alive, Bassam gives the people hope.
死了 他就会被遗忘
Dead, he'd be forgotten.
你丈夫也就从他弟弟的阴影中解脱出来了
And your husband would be free from his brother's living ghost.
是时候让世界知道 阿布丁恢复运作了
It's time to show the world that Abbudin is open for business.
我们将跟中国新朋友一起
With our new friends from China,
开♥发♥这些区域
we will develop these fields.
马安人♥民♥将新添数以千计的工作机会
Thousands of jobs will be created for the people of Ma'an.
他们会感谢你的
And they will have you to thank.
我
Me?
我要任命你为能源发展部长
I'm appointing you Minister of Energy Development,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
你意下如何
What do you say?
我可不懂石油生意
I don't know anything about the oil business.
学学就会了
You will learn.
我们一起学
We will learn together.
问题是我最近在跟迪拜的一些投资商聊
The thing is I've been talking to some investors from Dubai
关于开一家精品酒店的事
about opening a boutique hotel.
我们的选址在伦敦
The site that we're looking at is in London,
所以我可能要搬过去了
so I-I would have to relocate.
你搬去一个连太阳都见不着的地方干什么
Why would you move to a place without sun?
我不介意那里常年下雨
I don't mind the rain.
还有那里的人呢
And the people,
他们的皮肤就像奶酪似的
their skin looks like cheese.
这是个难得的机会
It's a good opportunity.
我们写好商业策划书后我会拿给你看的
I can show you the business plan as soon as we're finished.
儿子 我给你一个
Son, I give you the chance
将阿布丁带入21世纪的机会
to bring Abbudin into the 21st century,
而你却想去伦敦开精品酒店
and you want to open a boutique hotel in London.
你跟你那些迪拜朋友说
You tell your friends from Dubai
让他们去找个不姓阿尔·法耶德的人合作吧
to find another partner who's name isn't Al Fayeed.
我们找到了四千多年前贸易繁荣时期的文物
Here we found artifacts from over 4,000 years ago of a vibrant trade.
所以阿布丁不仅是世界千年经济的
So not only has Abbudin been at the crossroads
往来交汇之地
美剧 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表