美剧 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表
So... How are you doing?
你最近怎么样
Yeah. Shared custody isn't that bad, really.
不错 共同监护权还挺好的
Mum and Dad are in better moods now.
爸爸妈妈的心情也好很多了
Oh, I made a new schedule.
噢 我还做了新的日程表
Oh, yeah.
好吧
It's good seeing you.
很开心见到你
Yeah.
是嘛
Whatever...
随你便
One of these days I'm going to be dead for real,
总有一天 我会真的死掉
and you won't respond appropriately!
而你根本无法♥正♥确应对
You didn't even check my vitals.
你甚至没来检测我的生命迹象
Have you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
你听过狼来了的故事吗
He was preparing his village for imminent wolf attacks.
他只是想让村里人时刻警惕狼群的袭击
As a result of gross negligence, a child was torn limb-from-limb!
就因为他们没防备 一个小孩被狼撕碎了
He had it coming though, didn't he?
你不觉得都是他自找的嘛
Oh, shit! Come on!
噢 要死啦 搞什么
I'm tired of playing video games.
我玩够游戏了
But that's what we do.
可咱俩一直都这样啊
You come over here and we play games.
你过来找我 然后我们一起打游戏
That's our thing.
这就是我们的日常啊
Yeah, for the last year.
没错 是过去一年的日常
Can't we try a new "Thing?"
今年不能换点新鲜的吗
How about puzzles?
填字游戏怎么样
Oh, fuck puzzles. Go on, switch it back on.
去他妈的填字 快点 打开嘛
I'm bored, I'm going to Dad's.
没劲 我回爸爸那里了
Wait, look, I'm sorry.
等等 好吧 对不起
I'm just cranky 'cause of my shit job.
我只是被那份烂工作搞的很心烦
Why don't you just quit?
那你为什么不辞职
I can't quit. If I quit I don't get severance.
不能辞 辞职拿不到遣散费
I've tried getting fired.
我想让老板炒了我
I relabelled the whole aisle of carpets
我把整个走道上摆的地毯的标签
"Baby shit brown", and nobody noticed.
全换成了"婴儿屎棕色" 没一个人发现
I'm sorry too. This whole restraining order's just really...
我也很抱歉 限制令什么的实在是
Getting on your tits?
如骨鲠在喉
All this sneaking around has given me a rash.
总是偷偷摸摸的 都害我起疹子了
I've cut out caffeine so I know it's not that.
我戒了咖啡 所以肯定不是咖♥啡♥因♥造成的
Well, why don't we ask your dad to drop the restraining order?
我们为什么不让你♥爸♥把限制令撤掉呢
I'm sure he's cooled down by now.
他现在肯定没那么生气了
Oh, you think?
你想得美
Once I told him I didn't like his cooking
有一次我跟他说我不喜欢他做的饭
and he didn't talk to me for a week!
他气得一周没和我说话
Fine. Then I guess we'll have to
好吧 那我们就这样
keep this secret for the rest of our lives.
守着这个秘密过完余生吧
Switch it back on and let's have a game!
把电源打开 打盘游戏冷静一下
I've got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Let's write a song!
咱们写首歌♥吧
I think I did see a puzzle round here somewhere.
我刚才好像在哪看到有填字游戏
Come on. When was the last time you wrote a really cracking tune?
来吧 你上次正经写出曲子是什么时候
We haven't done anything together since, since Rage Records.
自从上次唱片公♥司♥那首歌♥之后 咱俩就没再合作过
Yeah. I'm just kind of letting some ideas percolate at the moment.
对 我正在让灵感慢慢渗透我的大脑
No. Are you telling me you haven't written a song in a year?
不是吧 你是说 你这一年一首歌♥都没写过吗
You've got writer's block! I don't have writer's block!
你遇到创作瓶颈了 我才没有瓶颈
It's OK. Hemmingway had writer's block. Really?
这没什么 海明威也遇到过瓶颈 是吗
What did he do about it? He shot himself.
他怎么解决的 他饮弹自尽了
Andy?!
Andy
Shit! It's Mum. What are we going to do?
要死 是我妈妈 怎么办啊
Let's tell her. She'll be cool.
告诉她吧 她不会有意见的
Yeah, but if Dad finds out that she knew
可是如果我爸发现她知情不报
he'll never forgive her.
他不会原谅她的
Fine. Climb out the window then. Er, no.
好吧 从窗户爬出去 呃 才不要
I'm reporting you to the police.
我要去警♥察♥局告发你
Why? For being a neglectful brother.
为什么 因为你是个不尽职的弟弟
I have my first client tomorrow.
明天我就要见我第一个客户了
Why would anyone let ME be their therapist?!
怎么会有人让我当他们的治疗师
I mean, do they know my history?
他们知道我的黑历史吗
And, look, look...
而且 你看 看
I have bitchy resting face.
我天生一张婊♥子♥脸
I can't listen to crazy people's fucked-up problems
我可做不到 听那些疯子们的操蛋问题
and keep my bitchy face neutral.
还保持面不改色
Right, quick, just tell me something horrible.
对 赶紧的 跟我讲点骇人听闻
Something nobody knows.
没人知道的事
I ran over a pigeon the other day.
前几天我碾死了一只鸽子
Darker.
再黑暗点
I had a wank in a Tube station toilet.
我在地铁站的厕所撸了一管
There was a homeless man crying in the cubicle next to mine.
当时隔壁间有个流浪汉在哭
That didn't stop me. In a weird way,
那也阻挡不了我 更诡异的是
if anything, I think it helped.
我觉得那让我更性奋了
How am I doing? You look constipated.
我现在表情如何 看着跟便秘了似的
God I'm screwed. That story didn't really happen did it?
我完蛋了 你的故事是瞎编的 对吧
No, the pigeon's fine.
对 那鸽子好着呢
What was that?
什么声音
Er, I have a girl over. Lola.
呃 我约了女孩来家里 叫Lola
Looks like someone's dry spell ended with a "Bang."
看来某人的干涸期要一炮结束了
Get her out here. Let's meet the old gal.
让她出来呗 跟姐姐见见面
No! She's very shy.
算了 她很内向
Is this Roly's bag?
这是Roly的书包吧
Yes. I mean, I miss him
对 是这样 我太想他了
and I went out and I bought a bag that's exactly like his.
所以去买♥♥了个和他一样的书包
So whenever I'm feeling lonely I can just look at it
每当我感到孤单的时候 我就看着这包
and imagine he's here.
假装他就在这里
That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Come here.
这真是我听过最悲伤的事了 过来
If it makes it any easier, I know he misses you too.
希望能让你好受点 我知道他也很想你
Right. Have fun with Lola.
好了 跟Lola玩得开心
Bye.
回见
See you tomorrow, Lola.
明天见 Lola
Until next time, Tube wanker.
再见啦 地铁撸管男
No, I don't think you look fat in it at all.
不 我觉得你穿着一点都不显胖
Well, only in the good parts... Dad, are you home?
就算有肉也是长在该长的地方 爸爸 你在家吗
Oh, sweetie, I'd better go, Errol's home.
噢 亲爱的 我得挂了 Errol回来了
No, I love you more. Love you more. Bye.
不 我更爱你 更爱你 拜
Sorry I was a bit late.
抱歉 回来有点晚
I was just finishing off my homework at school.
我只是待在学校把作业写完了
No rest for the wicked. This has become a habit.
苦命学生狗嘛 养成习惯了啊
What's the point in calling it "Homework"
如果你不在家里写作业
if you're not doing it at home?
那叫它"家庭作业"的意义何在呢
Good one, Dad!
好梗 爸爸
Erm, Dad, can I ask you something?
呃 爸爸 能问你点事吗
Is it the chicken?
是说鸡肉吗
Sorry, I know your feelings on microwave radiation,
抱歉 我知道你对微波炉辐射的看法
I didn't have time to cook it in the oven. No, no, no.
可是我没时间用烤箱做 没事
It's fine. Don't worry about it. Good.
挺好的 不用担心这个 那就好
Now, what did you want to ask?
那你想问什么
Erm, can you pass the salt, please?
呃 能把盐递给我吗 谢谢
**Here I am, in a room*
*我在这 房♥间中
**That's where I live*
*此处是 我住处
**Next door lives a woman named Barbara*
*隔壁有佳人 芳名芭芭拉
**She likes a good doner kebabera.*
*她爱美味的 卡巴烤肉啦
Oh! Oh, argh!
喔 嗷啊
Would you like a tissue?
需要纸巾吗
Shh...
嘘
Yeah...
对
Ah, hello, Belle, do come in.
你好 Belle 请进
Just take a seat.
坐吧
Brilliant. Hmm...
很好 嗯
So I've got a little history from your mum,
我从你妈妈那里听说了一些事
but this is your space, so I'd love to hear, hear from you.
但现在只有我们俩 我很愿意听你自己说说
I know that eating disorders can be very challenging.
我知道饮食失调症很糟心
I don't have an eating disorder. Well, disordered eating, behaviour.
我没有饮食失调症 好吧 吃饭不规律
Complex feelings towards food
对食物情感复杂
and shame which, hopefully, we can work on through these...
还有羞愧 希望我们可以克服这些
美剧 | 废柴舅舅(2014) | 导航列表