美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
凡妮莎海辛前情提要
Previously on "Van Helsing"...
我有个女儿 迪伦
I have a daughter Dylan,
我只知道这个 也只在乎这个
that's all I know or care about.
那个女人转化了我 她把我变回人类了
That woman turned me, she turned me back.
我一尝到她的血 就又有感觉了
As soon as I tasted her blood, I can feel again.
迪伦 西玛
Dylan, Sheema,
他们可能在里面 还指望着我们呢
they might be in there and they are counting on us.
很抱歉 我别无选择
I am sorry, I had no choice.
你忘恩负义
You are so ungrateful.
为了救你 我背叛了我的朋友
I betrayed my friend to save you.
求你救救我
Please help me.
我不想
I don't want to.
是时候反击了
It is time to strike back.
你们进去以后 杀光所有
You kill anything within those walls.
我是凡妮莎·范海辛
I am Vanessa Van Helsing.
只要我进去了
When I go in there,
我就是去救她而不是去杀她
I go in there to save her and not to kill her.
告诉我谁叛变了
Tell me someone betrayed me.
丽贝卡 她答应把福克斯岛给我
Rebecca, she offered me Fox Island.
我可以给你更多
I can offer you more.
杀了他 马上
Kill him! Do it now!
我听着呢
I'm listening.
迪伦
Dylan?
你好 妈妈
Hello, mother.
字幕组译制
别用那种眼神看着我
Don't give me that look.
说真的 杰西 你干什么呢
Seriously, Jesse, what are you doing?
乘着山风
With these mountain crosswinds,
氦气球可以飘上几百英里
helium balloons can travel for hundreds of miles.
它们飘得越远
The further they go,
越多的幸存者可以找到地图
the more survivors can find one of these maps
来到这里
and navigate their way here.
我知道你在干嘛
I get what it is.
我问的是 这样做的意义是什么
I am just sayin', what is the point?
如果是你在那乌云之下
If you were down there, under the clouds,
每日逃命
running for your life every day,
你也会希望有个安全的地方可以避难
you'd want to know there was somewhere safe to run to.
那些东西杀了所有人
Those things have killed everyone,
还要围捕其他人当作食物
and rounded up everybody else to keep as food.
没有幸存者了
There is no one running around down there.
你为什么那么做
Why do you have to do that?
心存希望不对么
What is wrong with hope?
迪伦
Dylan...
迪伦
Dylan...
宝贝
Sweetie,
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
很好
Good,
那就好
that's good.
到我这来
Just walk over to me.
好么
Okay?
到我这来 你就安全了 我保证
Come over to me and you'll be safe, I promise.
你别跟她说话
Don't you speak to her!
迪伦 是我啊
Dylan, it's me.
我是妈妈
It's mommy.
我找你找遍了所有地方
I have been looking everywhere
拜托
for you so please, just...
你丢下我害我死掉
You left me alone to die.
是丽贝卡救了我
Rebecca was the one who came for me.
现在是她在照顾我
She is the one who cares for me now.
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦 不要
Ugh, Dylan... Dylan no!
迪伦
Dylan...
迪伦
Dylan...
迪伦
Dylan...
迪伦
Dylan...
迪伦
Ugh... Dylan...
迪伦
Dylan...
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎 凡妮莎
Vanessa! Vanessa!
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
凡妮莎是谁
So who's Vanessa?
一个朋友 我在找她
A friend. Someone I'm trying to find.
- 我想帮助她 - 乱成这样
- Someone I'm trying to help. - In this mess?
恐怕没时间找人了
There's no time for that?
跟我来
Come with me.
- 不 不 我要找到凡妮莎 - 我说跟我走
- No, no, no, I have to find Vanessa. - I said come on!
战场在这边
The battle is this way.
迪伦
Dylan.
有什么好笑的 将死之人
What's so funny, dead man.
别让我再问一遍
Don't make me ask again.
这个世界都是你的
The world is yours.
你可以随意拿走你想要的
Take what you wish.
丽贝卡
Rebecca,
我想要她
I want her.
多甜蜜啊
How sweet.
你爱上她了
You've fallen in love.
不
No.
我想让她血债血偿
I want to make her pay for what she did to me.
偿还你吗
To you?
看 塔卡
Look, Taka!
看看他们对我做了什么
Look at what they've done to me!
我的神呐
Oh, my God.
根本没有神
There is no god.
你现在该意识到了
You should have realized that by now.
杀了他
Kill him,
按我们的计划
just like we planned.
杀了他
Kill him!
杀了他 现在
Kill him, now!
我不能相信你
I don't think I can trust you.
你根本不知道真♥相♥
You know nothing about the truth.
动手 塔卡
Do it Taka,
现在动手
do it now!
你还真是个墙头草啊 朋友
You really do blow with the wind, my own friend.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我就是个小人
the devil you know,
也差不到哪儿去
or something like that.
确实
Indeed,
跟小人差不到哪儿去
something like that.
干掉他 快干掉他
Finish him, finish him now.
快吸他
Feed from him,
快 趁他尸体还没冷
quickly, while he is still warm.
你好 你好
Hey, hey, hey, hey,
你的人在哪
where are your guys?
这些有用
These will do.
不 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
没事了 马上就没事了
It's okay, it's going to be okay.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 发生什么了
What happened? What's going on?
我在走廊里跑然后
I was running down the hall and then...
好疼
Oh, it hurts.
好了 可能发生爆♥炸♥了
Okay. It's probably the explosions.
- 炸♥药♥还在爆♥炸♥ - 反抗军
- They are still going off right now. - The resistance.
我得先带你离开这里
I gotta get you outta here first, okay.
- 好 你小心点 - 别担心 我
- Okay. Be careful. - Don't worry I just...
停 快停下
No. Stop,
停下 我的腿要断了
美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表