美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Van Helsing...
凡妮莎·海辛 前情提要
My name is Dr. Bruce Harrison.
我是布鲁斯·哈里森博士
You're trying to isolate different vampire traits.
你这是要分离不同的吸血鬼特性
Harrison wanted me to find that book
哈里森的目的就是让我找到那本家族谱
so that I'd think you were my mom.
这样我就会以为你是我妈妈
We'll have your sister within the day.
今天之内我们就会抓到你妹妹
I'll never be like you.
我永远不会跟你一样
You guys are gonna go up the mountain.
你们几个先上山
Meet you at Crooked Falls.
我在弯钩瀑布前跟你们会合
How can you be in the sun without burning?
为什么你暴露在阳光下不会烧伤
We're closing in on your location now.
我们现在正逼近你所在的位置
Who was that?
那是谁
These people need me now more than ever.
这些人比以往任何时候都需要我
Find your daughter and then I'll find you.
你先去找你女儿 我会找到你们的
You're my mother?
你是我妈妈
What is that on your neck?
你脖子上戴的是什么
It's blood from the dark one. The first.
这是暗黑者的血 始祖的血
The blood of the first flows through the sister's veins.
暗黑始祖的血在妹妹的血管里流淌
If you were truly bound to me go find my sister.
如若你真受命于我 去把我姐姐找回来
Take it.
拿着
Don't you leave me again!
不要再次离我而去啊
We'll take that one.
我们就收养那一个好了
But why did we have to leave her there?
可我们为什么非得把她留在那儿
Why? I don't understand.
为什么 我搞不懂
Hush now, sweetie. Hush.
宝贝 别吵了 别吵了
It's for the best, Vanessa, you'll see.
凡妮莎 以后你会懂的 这样做是最好的
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不要 不要
Vanessa, please stop. Your father needs to drive.
凡妮莎 别吵了 你♥爸♥爸还得专心开车呢
He's not my father! He's not! He's not!
他才不是我爸 不是 才不是
Goddammit! We're trying to keep you both alive!
特么没完了 我们是想让你们姐妹俩都活下去
Watch out!!!
当心
You.
是你
Yes.
对
It is I.
正是本尊
Mommy?
妈妈
Listen to me, child.
孩子 听我一句
Your sister sent me to find you.
你妹妹派我来找你
I did that.
我做到了
Killed the others.
外面那些人我都给杀了
All of this I did for you.
我做了这么多 都是为了你
Stop this.
住手
We don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
You're not my sister.
你不是我妹妹
Vanessa...Vanessa, it's me!
凡妮莎 凡妮莎 是我啊
Susan!
我是苏珊啊
Susan.
我是苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Uh-huh.
对啊
I've done what I was asked to do, ok?
嘱托我的事我已经完成了
I was bound to...
我受命于...
Will you release me now?
现在能放了我吗
That's...
那是...
No, no.
不 不可能
If my sister sent you, then take me to her.
要是我妹妹派你来的 带我去找她
Vanessa?
凡妮莎
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
What is this?
什么情况
I have no idea.
我也不清楚
There's someone you need to meet.
你得见见她
Who's that?
这是谁
You know who it is.
你认识她的
No.
不是吧
It's me, Essa.
艾莎 是我啊
I'm sorry, but it's true.
抱歉啊 可真的是我
What is this?
这都什么情况
Where are we?
这是什么地方
The only place that the elder could send us.
长老只能把我们带到这里
We don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
We set it free.
我们把长老放了
You set it free? Why would you do that?
你们放了它 为什么
Why didn't you kill it?
为什么不杀了它
The elder has pledged to serve us.
长老说可以效命于我们
That doesn't make any sense.
怎么可能
Well, I told it to kill Dmitri
我让它把德米特里杀了
and without hesitation it ripped him apart.
它连眼都没眨就把德米特里干掉了
I'm not working with an elder, ok?
我不会跟长老合作的
I'm gonna kill it.
我只会杀了它
That would be a mistake, sweetie.
宝贝 那样行不通的
Don't call me that.
别叫我宝贝
I'm so sorry, Essa.
艾莎 对不起
I've made sacrifices that you know nothing about.
我所做出的牺牲 是你不知道的
Is that right?
是嘛
That's the fate of being a Van Helsings.
成为范海辛的一员 逃不过这样的命
You were born for sacrifice.
生来就注定要做出牺牲
It's true of you and of Scarlett, as well.
对你和斯嘉丽来说 也是一样
The blood that infected you, it's from the dark one itself.
你感染的血液 正是暗黑者自己的血
There is nothing like it, too... in this whole world.
这世上 也没有什么跟它一样了
But if it ever got free again there'd be no stopping it.
可一旦它被放出去了 就再也阻止不了它了
I'll stop it.
我会阻止它的
No.
行不通的
Never face the dark one unless there's absolutely no other way.
除非万不得已 不然千万别跟暗黑者直接冲突
Each elder has something, a totem,
每个长老都有个图腾
that leads to the dark one.
这信物能带他们找到暗黑者
Alone they're no good.
单独一个长老起不了作用
Only together can they release it.
只有它们全部集♥合♥了 就能释放暗黑者
Stop the elders.
一定要阻止长老们
Find the totems and destroy them.
找到图腾 毁掉
Ok, I...I don't understand.
等等 我没听懂
The book.
族谱
The family book.
家族谱
the answers are in there.
里面有答案
I just couldn't find them.
我没能找到答案
I read every word.
我一字不落全看了
I don't think she has a lot of time.
她快不行了
It's now or never, sweetie.
宝贝 机不可失时不再来
You decide.
你来决定
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
真的对不起
I did search for years.
我真的找了好多年
Vanessa...
凡妮莎
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Leave me alone.
我一个人待会儿
Live for us and that's just the beginning.
为我们活下去 这还只是刚开始
I promise you.
我保证
I hope so.
希望如此
I know so.
我知道是这样
In my heart I know it.
打心底里就知道
When I was hunting, I saw the tracks of others.
我打猎的时候看到了其他人的踪迹
There are a few buildings in the distance.
远处有几栋建筑物
Buildings?
建筑物
And fences around them.
周边都竖起了围栏
Some kind of prison or something.
有点儿像是监狱还是什么
I haven't approached them yet but it was quiet.
我还没靠近 不过周边很安静
It could be a safe place for us.
可能会是我们的庇护所
A place to start over.
新生活的开始
To begin again, and let these things see
重新开始 让这些吸血鬼们看看
that they haven't beaten us and they never will.
他们没打垮我们 永远也不会
Yeah. You hear me?
有道理 你们都听到了
Never!
永不倒下
美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表