美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表
There she is, take her!
她在这儿 拿下她
The little things I miss, you know?
你知道吗 我怀念那些琐事
I mean, I miss my family and all that shit, of course,
当然了 我也会怀念我的家人什么的
but... it's just the little things.
但...就是这些琐事
Going to Subway for lunch.
去赛百味吃午餐
Double meat on my sandwich,
要双份肉的三明治
just 'cause.
只是因为
I don't know, man.
我也不知道
I'm just talkin',
我就是在说话
which you're probably pretty sick of by now, right?
你可能现在都听烦了 是吧
Yeah, that's ok.
噢 没关系
Go ahead.
喝吧
Yeah, that's it, Doc.
对 就是这样 医生
Drink up.
痛快地喝
That's good.
很好
I'd be fed up if I was you, too.
我是你我也受够了
I mean, it's not your fault.
我是说 这不怪你
Oh yeah, and Kit Kats.
哦 对 还有奇巧
I miss Kit Kats.
我怀念奇巧了
That little chocolate candy
那种小巧克力零食
with the cookie thing in the middle
里面是像饼干样的东西
and it goes snap when you break 'em.
然后你咬断它的时候会咔的一声响
Click, click, click...
咔 咔 咔...
I miss Kit Kats.
我想吃奇巧了
Probably a ton of 'em out there, too,
现在外面可能有成吨♥的奇巧
just sittin' there in stores.
就那样放在商店里
Might as well be on the other side of the moon
就算是住在月亮那头
all the good it does me in here.
也好过待在这里吧
Easy there.
别冲动
Ooh-ee, just about drained me dry today, Doc.
天 今天差点把我吸干了 医生
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
There's something dickin' around by the south west entrance.
有什么东西在西南入口那里晃荡
God damn it.
该死
They're coming.
他们来了
So I will go take care of it.
所以我要去搞定他们
You just relax, Doc.
放松 医生
I got this.
我来搞定
They're coming!
他们来了
Goddamn apocalypse.
该死的世界末日
They're coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
他们来了
Let us in! Please let us in! Open this door!
让我们进去 求你让我们进去 开门
Let us in! Please let us in! Open this door!
让我们进去 求你让我们进去 开门
I can't let you in here, I'm sorry!
我不能让你们进来 抱歉
Just open this door! You have to let us in!
快把这扇门打开 你得让我们进去
Do not attempt to open the door.
别试图打开这扇门
It's booby-trapped.
它装了饵雷
You will not succeed.
你们进不来的
Let us in!!
让我们进去
I am a United States marine
我是一名美国海军
and I have been ordered to guard this facility!
我接到命令要守卫这个设施
I can't compromise my mission with this, I'm sorry.
我不能因此失职 我很抱歉
Open the door, marine, goddammit!
开门 海军 该死
Ted?
特德
Yes, it's me, asshole!
对 是我 混♥蛋♥
Open the door!
开门
That's a direct order!
这是直接命令
Let us in this place! Please open this door!
让我们到里面去 求你开开门
They're coming! You gotta let us in!
他们来了 你得让我们进去
Inside, go, go, go!
进去 走 走 走
Now! Go!
快 走
Go!
走
Move!
动起来
Get inside now!!
现在进去
Wendy!
温蒂
To me!
过来
John!
约翰
Wendy!
温蒂
Get your ass in here!
你赶快进来
John!
约翰
Wendy!
温蒂
Get your ass inside now!
你现在快给我进去
Go! Go!!
走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
走走走
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go!
来吧 我们走 我们走 我们走
Inside! Inside!
进去 进去
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢
What's up with that guy?
那个家伙怎么了
That's Sam.
那是山姆
Don't worry about thanking him, the guy's deaf.
不用费心感谢他 他是个聋子
He can't hear you.
他听不见你说话
Wendy!
温蒂
Did she make it?
她也进来了吗
I thought she was with you.
我以为她和你在一起
She was-she was right behind me.
是啊 她就在我后面
Wendy!
温蒂
Wendy!
温蒂
It must be serious... I'll explain it all when we're alone.
情况很危险...等没人的时候我再跟你解释清楚
Roger that.
收到
You make that Tin-Man outfit yourself? It's very crafty.
你自己做的那个锡兵服吗 手艺真好
Oh, I am seriously glad you're still here!
你还在这我真的超级开心
You smell like gas, brother.
你身上有股汽油味 兄弟
Hey. My wife's out there.
嘿 我妻子还在外面
I thought she got in but she got lost in the fray.
我以为她进来了 但是她在打斗中走丢了
We gotta go get her.
我们得去找到她
There's nothing I can do about that.
对此我无能为力
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
A woman is stuck out there.
一个女人被困在外面
She's gonna get torn apart by those things!
她会被那些东西撕得粉碎的
Opening those doors will compromise this facility
打开这扇门会让这个设施陷入危机
and everything about our mission.
也会影响我们的任务
It's not gonna happen!
我不会开门的
Hey, John! John!
嘿 约翰 约翰
Everybody upstairs, now.
现在大家都上楼去
End of discussion.
讨论结束
Thanks for changing the codes on that door.
多谢你改了那扇门的密♥码♥
You were gone for six months.
你一走就是六个月
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Just be grateful I've still got the UV lights up and running.
感激吧 幸好我让紫外灯一直工作着
You know, I never even made it back to the base.
要知道 我甚至没能回基地
I got cut off, tracked, chased all over hell.
我失联了 被跟踪 被追得到处跑
Hey, the other guys...
嘿 其他人...
Gomez, Smitty... they make it back?
戈麦斯 史密提...他们回来了吗
No.
没有
I should have stayed put.
我本该原地不动的
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
What about you? You been ok here?
你呢 在这里还好吗
Oh, buddy, a barrel of laughs.
噢 兄弟 其乐融融
Yeah, I bet.
那肯定的
How is she? Is she still...
她怎么样 她还...
Oh yeah, she's still whatever she is.
哦对 她还是老样子
Sleeping beauty.
睡美人
So, just you and the Doc?
所以 只有你和医生
This whole time?
一直以来都是
Eh? You'll see.
嗯 你会看到的
Yeah?
是吗
I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你把这个地方弄成这样
美剧 | 凡妮莎海辛(2016) | 导航列表