美剧 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
太可怕了
Oh, how dreadful!
可怜的克莱夫
Poor Clive.
还好他没受什么苦
At least he didn't suffer.
受了啊
Oh, he did.
真可怜 这么惨
Oh, my. That much?
我宁愿记住最后一次见到他时的样子
Oh, well, I prefer to remember him as I last saw him.
当时他正被一个牙买♥♥加女人喂苹果泥吃
Being fed apple sauce by a Jamaican woman.
这提醒我们
Well, it's a reminder
趁自己还有能力
that we should spend as much time as possible
要多花些时间陪伴身边珍爱的人
with those we hold dear while we're able.
就这样 感谢打来 妈妈
Anyway, thank you for calling, Mother.
曾有一瞬
For a moment,
我以为那一惊一乍的尖叫声
I thought those high-pitched, piercing shrieks
是出自一群女学生之口
were coming from a gaggle of schoolgirls.
原来都是你一个人叫的
But now I see it's just you.
托你的福 我怕是睡不着了
I shan't be able to return to sleep now, thanks muchly.
你以为你是谁 格兰瑟姆伯爵吗
Who do you think you are? The Earl of Grantham?
[《唐顿庄园》中的老爷]
你老家是威根
You're from Wigan.
那也比雷顿斯通强
It's better than being from Leytonstone.
说什么呢
How dare you?
我可是去过牛津的人
I've been to Oxford.
[这句也可理解为"我念过牛津大学
去吃午饭而已
Yes, for lunch.
你刚才和谁在那儿唧唧歪歪地打电♥话♥呢
Who were you squawking at on the phone just now?
我妈妈 如果你非要问的话
My mother, if you must know.
打来通知你她的死期吗
Was she calling to tell you when she'd be dying?
她心情很不好
She was very distraught.
怎么 你终于跟她说咱俩的事了吗
Why? Did you finally tell her about us?
我还在等待时机
I'm waiting for the right time.
都等了48年了
It's been 48 years!
那就是时机未到啊
And there has not been a right time!
别逼我了行不行 人家已经够沉重的了
Please, don't pressure me! I'm very emotional already.
噩耗传来
We've had some frightful news.
克莱夫死了
Clive is dead.
你妈总是第一个知道谁死了
Your mother is always the first to know when someone dies.
是从撒旦那儿八卦来的吗
Is she getting the news directly from Satan?
我还以为你会伤心
I would think you'd be a little more upset
毕竟你们俩有段情史
considering your history.
都是老黄历了 当时我们才二十出头
That was a long time ago. We were all in our early 20s.
我才十九 还没到二十呢
What, I was 19. I wasn't in my 20s.
那会儿大家都以为我是你侄子
People used to think I was your nephew.
那是因为你跟他们说你是我侄子
Yes, because you told them you were my nephew.
总之 克莱夫走了我很难过
Anyway, I do feel bad about Clive.
希望他没受什么罪
I just hope he didn't suffer.
他一只脚被截肢了
Apparently, they had to cut a foot off,
所以应该还是有些痛苦的
so I assume there was some discomfort.
我猜他那肥脚踝肯定殊死抵抗来着
I dare say those thick ankles of his put up quite a fight.
谁这个时候来
Who on earth is that?
我毫无头绪
I have absolutely no idea.
-你约了客人吗 -当然没有
- Are you expecting anybody? - No!
现在根本不是拜访时间
These aren't calling hours!
实在太无礼了
This is outrageous!
怎么能随便按人家的门铃
You just don't go about ringing people's doorbells!
去看看是谁
Let's just see who it is,
这事就先别提了
and then put the whole ugly business behind us.
我要好好教训一下这个愣头青
Well, I'm going to give this intruder a real dressing down.
-你好 -需要帮忙吗
- Hello. - Can we help you with something?
-我叫艾什 -我都不知道这是个人名
- Ash. - I didn't even know that was a name.
[字面意思为"灰烬
我是来看♥房♥♥的 打扰到你们了吗
I was here to see about the flat. Is this a bad time?
不不 没有 不会 不能够
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no,
完全没打扰
not at all.
-太好了 -是很好
- Great. - Yes, great.
你要喝茶吗
Can I get you some tea?
不用了 谢谢 我想先看看♥房♥♥
No, thanks. I'd just really like to see the flat.
恐怕你走错门了
You've come to the wrong door, I'm afraid.
-楼上那间才是要出租的 -抱歉
- The flat for rent is one floor up. - Oh, sorry.
没关系 我是弗雷迪
Don't be sorry. I'm Freddie.
他是斯图尔特 我朋友
This is Stuart, my friend.
弗雷迪·唐希尔
Freddie Thornhill.
你可能在电视或舞台上见过我
You probably recognise me from the television or the stage.
你经常去剧院吗 艾什
Do you go to the theatre often, Ash?
我真的念对了吗
Am I saying that correctly?
对的 艾什
Yeah. Ash.
我平常不怎么去剧院
I don't get to the theatre much.
那当然了 年轻人做年轻人的事嘛
Well, of course, you're a young man, you do young man things.
我觉得 我这年纪够当你♥爸♥爸了
I'm quite certain I'm old enough to be your father.
我也这么觉得
Yes, I'm quite certain, too.
-我爸四十六岁 -跟我同岁
- My father's 46. - Ah, and so am I.
介意我用下厕所吗
Do you mind if I use your toilet?
介意什么啊 你不用我们会伤心死的
Mind? We'd be devastated if you didn't.
你这是在出洋相
You are making such a fool of yourself.
那你就走吧 他显然很讨厌你
Then you should leave. It's quite clear he hates you.
-你说他是不是弯的 -这个啊
- Do you suppose he's "family"? - Oh, God.
这可不好说
It's so tricky to tell now.
[著名脱口秀主持人 已公开出柜]
我当时还以为格雷厄姆·诺顿是直男呢
I thought Graham Norton was straight.
好吧 亲爱的斯图尔特 我会搞清楚的
Well, my dear Stuart, I will work it out.
[根据阿加莎·克里斯蒂小说改编的舞台剧]
毕竟我还演过一年《捕鼠器》里的侦探
After all, I did spend a year playing the detective in The Mousetrap.
拜托 连邮递员都演过《捕鼠器》
Oh, please! Our postman's been in The Mousetrap.
简直太不象话了
This is complete lunacy!
[伦敦最人满为患的车站之一]
跟维多利亚车站一样
It's like Victoria Station!
-谁啊 -是维奥莱特 亲爱的
- Who's there?! - It's Violet, darling.
一听到消息我就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
-可怜的克莱夫 -是啊 很震惊
- Poor Clive. - Yes, it's been a great shock
-你也懂的 -我们都悲伤至极
- as you can imagine. - We're absolutely devastated.
-我得问你 -尽管说 亲爱的
- Now, I must ask you. - Anything, darling.
雷顿斯通比威根好吗
Is Leytonstone any better than Wigan?
-好一点吧 亲爱的 -胡说
- A bit, darling. - Bollocks.
我在想
I was thinking
明天要不要在这里办个小聚会
perhaps we should host a small gathering here tomorrow.
-就我们这么几个人 -真好
- Just our little circle. - That will be lovely.
不敢相信他去世了
I can't believe he's gone.
可怜的克莱夫啊
Dear, sweet Clive.
-听说脚的事了吗 -听说了 太不幸了
- Did you hear about the foot? - Yes. Unfortunate.
讨厌 我还想亲口告诉你呢
Oh, damn, I wanted to tell you.
可怜的弗雷迪 你们以前关系很好吧
Poor Freddie, you were quite close, back in the day.
克莱夫可喜欢我了 真的
Well, Clive was very much smitten with me, that is true.
应该说是着迷
Obsessed, really.
我年轻 英俊又出名
I was young, handsome, famous.
净说些你没有的
You were barely one of those things.
走之前我想用下卫生间
I'm just going to use the loo before I go out.
肯定有人没听说过脚的事
There has to be somebody who hasn't heard about that foot.
-等下 他还在里面呢 -谁还在里面
- Oh! But wait... He's still in there! - Who's still in there?
来看楼上公♥寓♥的年轻人
The young man who came to see about the flat upstairs.
他进去好久了
He's been ages.
快去看看怎么回事
Go and see what's going on.
不 我不想打扰他
No, no, I don't want to disturb him.
打扰有魅力的人是很无礼的
It's very rude to disturb attractive people.
我们不能让他整天都待在里面吧
Well, we can't leave him in there all day.
你让一个彻头彻尾的陌生人用你的厕所
You let a complete stranger use your loo?
他出来把我上了怎么办
What if he comes out and rapes me?
等真的发生了再说吧 好吗
Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we?
里面还好吗 艾什
Everything all right in there, Ash?
好了 我们问过了
Well, we tried.
-就这样吗 -我们还能做什么
- So that's it, then? - I don't see what else we can do.
-再叫他试试 -不 你去
- Try calling him again. - No, you try.
你们快做点什么吧 我好怕被强♥奸♥
Oh, somebody do something. I'm so frightened I'm going to be raped.
老天啊 维奥莱特 没人想强♥奸♥你
Oh, for God's sake, Violet, nobody wants to rape you.
美剧 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表