美剧 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Easy, son. This ice is delicate.
小心 儿子 这冰比较脆弱
Amazing. Isn't this exciting, Shiro?
真神奇 太刺♥激♥了 对吧 希罗
You guys get a little more excited about ice samples than I do.
我对这些冰样本倒没有你们那么兴奋
This is history in the making.
我们正在创造历史了
Not only have we traveled farther than any human ever has,
我们不仅比其他人要飞得更远
but this ice could hold microscopic
而且这冰也许可以为
clues about the existence of life outside Earth.
有地球外生命存在提供微观线索
Think of it, Dad. We could use
好好想想 爸爸 利用这些线索
those clues to become the first people to meet aliens.
我们能成为第一个遇到外星人的人
My life's work would be complete.
我♥干♥了一辈子也就圆♥满♥了
What is that? Seismic activity?
那是什么 地震活动
We should get back to the ship.
我们要回到飞船上去
What? What is that?
什么 那是什么
It can't be.
不会吧
Run! Come on, run!
快跑 快 跑
Emperor Zarkon,
扎肯大帝
we were scouting System X-9-Y as
我们正奉命侦查X9Y星系时
ordered when we found these primitive scientists.
发现了这些原始的科学家
I don't think they know anything useful.
我认为他们不知道什么有用的东西
Take them back to the main fleet for interrogation.
把他们带到主舰上审问
The druids will find out what they know.
德鲁伊会查出他们知道些什么的
Please, we come from a peaceful planet!
拜托 我们来自一个和平的星球
We mean you no harm!
我们无意伤害你们
We're unarmed!
我们没有武器
Look, they brought in another one.
瞧 他们又带来一个
Who is it? Over there. It's another one.
它是谁 那边 另一个
Galaxy Garrison flight log 5-11-14.
14年5月11日 银河要塞号♥飞行日志
Begin descent to Kerberos for rescue mission.
开始降落到冥卫四去完成营救任务
Lance, can you keep this thing straight?
兰斯 你能开稳一点吗
Relax, Hunk, I'm just getting
放松 汉克 我开得
a feel for the stick. It's not like I did this!
越来越好了 不像我以前这么开的
Or this!
这么开
Okay, unless you want to wipe beef stroganoff
好吧 除非你想把我吃的奶油里脊条
out of all the little nooks and crannies in this thing,
从所有能吐的地方吐出来
you'd better knock it off, man!
否则你最好别闹了 老兄
We've picked up a distress beacon!
我们收到了一个遇险信标
All right, look alive, team!
好吧 打起精神 伙计们
Pidge, track coordinates.
皮吉 追查一下坐标
Copy.
收到
Knock it off, Lance! Please!
别闹了 兰斯 拜托
This one's on you, buddy. We've got a hydraulic stabilizer out.
怪你自己 兄弟 我们需要水力稳定器
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no. Fix now, puke later.
不 快修好 等下再吐
I lost contact. The shaking is interfering with our sensors.
我失去了联♥系♥ 震动干扰了我们的感应器
Come on, Hunk! It's not responding.
快点 汉克 没反应
Never mind, fellas. Thar she blows.
没关系 伙计们 找到了
Preparing for approach on visual.
准备接近目标
I don't think that's advisable
鉴于现在的机械和肠胃问题
with our current mechanical and gastrointestinal issues.
我认为这很不明智
Agreed.
同意
Stop worrying. This baby can take it, can't you, champ?
别担心了 小宝贝能撑得住的 对吧 小冠军
See? She was nodding. She was nodding.
瞧 她在点头 她在点头
Pidge, hail down to them and let them know their ride is here.
皮吉 冲他们打个招呼 让他们知道救援到了
Attention, lunar vessel...
请注意 月船...
What are you doing? Buckle your belt.
你在做什么 扣紧你的安全带
And, Hunk, stop that shaking!
汉克 别抖了
I'm try... Oh, no.
我在努力 不
Attention, lunar vessel,
请注意 月船
this is Galaxy Garrison Rescue Craft One Victor Six Three Tango.
我们是银河要塞号♥营救机1V63T
Coming in for landing and extraction,
开始着陆并营救
against crew recommendations.
虽然船员不同意
No time for your mutinous comments now.
现在没空发表你的反对言论了
They're going under and we're going in.
他们下去了 我们要进去
Look out for that overhang! No worries.
小心上面 别担心
My first year in flight school,
我在飞行学校的第一年
know what they called me?
知道他们怎么叫我的吗
They called me "The Tailor"
他们叫我裁缝
because of how I thread the needle.
因为我能穿过针孔[克服困难]
Come around, come around! Come on, come on!
快点 快点
We lost a wing!
我们失去了一个机翼
Oh, man.
老天啊
Simulation failed.
模拟失败
Nice work, Tailor.
干得好 裁缝
Roll out, donkeys!
滚出去 蠢货
Let's see if we can't use this complete failure
让我们看看能否将这个彻底的失败
as a lesson for the rest of you students.
给你们剩下的学生当教训
Can anyone point out the
有人能指出来
mistakes these three so-called cadets made
这三个所谓的学员在这个模拟器里
in the simulator?
犯了什么错吗
The engineer puked in the main gearbox.
工程师吐在了主变速箱里
Yes. As everyone knows,
是的 大家都知道
vomit is not an approved lubricant for engine systems.
发动机系统不会把呕吐物当做润滑剂
What else?
还有什么
The comm spec removed his safety harness.
通讯员解除了他的安全带
The pilot crashed!
飞行员坠机了
Correct. And worst of all, the whole jump,
正确 最糟的是 整个过程
they're arguing with each other.
他们不停地在吵架
Heck, if you're going to be this bad individually,
见鬼 如果你个人不怎么样
you'd better at least be able to work as a team!
至少要有团队精神
Galaxy Garrison exists
银河要塞号♥存在的目的
to turn young cadets like you
就是将你们这样的年轻学员
into the next generation of elite astroexplorers,
变成下一代的航♥空♥探索的精英
but these kinds of mental mistakes
但是这种概念误区
are exactly what cost the
正是导致冥卫四任务中
lives of the men on the Kerberos Mission.
人员死亡的原因
That's not true, sir!
不对 长官
What did you say?
你说什么
Sorry, sir. I think he hit his
抱歉 长官 我想他在掉出椅子时
head when he fell out of his chair. But point taken.
撞到了他的脑袋 但我们接受您的意见
I hope I don't need to
希望我不用
remind you that the only reason you're here
提醒你 你在这里唯一的原因
is that the best pilot in your
是因为你们班最好的飞行员
class had a discipline issue and flunked out.
违反了纪律被劝退了
Don't follow in his footsteps.
别走他的老路
Next!
下一个
Lights out in five! Everyone back to their dorms, now.
五秒后熄灯 现在所有人回宿舍
We shouldn't be doing this.
我们不应该做这个
You heard Commander Iverson. We need to bond as a team.
你听到阿弗尔指挥官的话了 我们要团结
We're going to grab Pidge, hit the town,
我们要抓到皮吉 攻击小镇
loosen up, meet some nice girls...
放松一下 见几个漂亮妹子
I'm just saying this here, right now,
此时此地 我只想说
on the record. This is a bad idea.
记住我的话 这是个糟糕的想法
You know, for someone in a space exploration program,
作为一个在太空探索项目里的人来说
you don't have much of a sense of adventure.
你缺少冒险意识
All of your little adventures
你所有小小的冒险
end up with me in the principal's office.
最后都会和我一起终结在校长室里
Oh, man.
老天
L-5 north all clear.
L-5 北边没问题
I'm fine.
我没事
Where is he going?
他要去哪里
You come up here to rock out?
你是来这里听歌♥的吗
Oh, Lance, Hunk. No, um, just looking at the stars.
兰斯 汉克 不 看看这些星星
Where'd you get this stuff? It doesn't look like Garrison tech.
你从哪搞到这套东西 不像是要塞的设备
I built it. You built all of this?
我造的 这都是你造的
Stop it! With this thing, I can
住手 有了这东西 我能
scan all the way to the edge of the solar system.
一路探查到太阳系的边缘
That right? All the way to Kerberos?
这样吗 能一直到冥卫四吗
You go ballistic every time the instructors bring it up.
每次教练提训斥你都会发脾气
What's your deal? Second warning, Hunk!
怎么回事 第二次警告 汉克
Look, Pidge, if we're going to bond as a team,
听着 皮吉 如果我们要团结
美剧 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表