美剧 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表
Shiro?
西罗
He's gone.
他不在了
There's nothin' out here, Coran.
那里什么都没有 克兰
I'm sorry, Keith.
我很抱歉 吉斯
I'm comin' home.
我要回家了
I'm worried it smells a bit musty.
我担心衣服会闻着有些旧
It's been a while since I've had to look presentable.
我很久没需要穿得这么正式过了
The Cubserions just declared independence
克勃斯人在承受了一千年的压♥迫♥后
after a thousand years of oppression,
刚刚宣布了独♥立♥
so they probably won't notice.
他们看不出来的
Then why am I getting all puffed up like a Trufalian meringue?
那我♥干♥嘛穿成个松露饼似的
This is going to be a serious diplomatic meeting.
这是个很正式的外交会议
Remember, Princess, 70 percent of diplomacy is appearance.
记住 公主 百分之七十的外交取决于外表
Then 29 percent is manners, decorum, formalities and chit-chat.
百分之二十九是礼貌 体统 走形式 和瞎聊
It's really only one percent...
只有百分之一是...
Serious business about fighting for the freedom of the universe?
关于为宇宙和平而战的正经问题吗
Yes. That. Oh, and I forgot hors d'oeuvres.
是 我忘了前菜了
Oh, that's at least two percent.
那最少得占百分之二的
So I'll have to recalculate my...
那我重新算的话...
We just freed these planets.
我们刚刚解放了这些星球
Do you really think they're
你真的觉得他们
ready to come together to fight the Galra?
准备好联合起来打迦尔拉了吗
I don't think it's a question of wanting to fight back,
我觉得重点不是想不想回击
but of believing that it's possible.
而是相不相信我们能成功
It's up to you to give them that faith.
需要你来给他们信心
It should be Voltron.
本该是战神金刚的
We can't always put the fate of the universe
我们不能总把宇宙的命运交到
in the hands of a giant weapon.
一个巨大的武器手中吧
At least, that's what your father believed.
至少这是你父亲的想法
About 30 ticks to the drop zone.
还有三十秒就要进入到降落区域了
You ready, Kolivan?
准备好了吗 克罗万
Affirmative.
收到
Hold on, evasive action underway!
抓好 进行规避飞行
Lance, I think we just passed the drop zone.
兰斯 我们错过了降落区
We're under heavy fire. There's no way we can stop here.
敌人火力太猛 我们无法靠近
Kolivan, any ideas? Open the hatch.
克罗万 有主意吗 打开舱门
We'll take it from here.
现在起由我们接手
Go! Go! Go!
行动 行动 行动
Think you're pretty good, huh? Can you handle this?
你觉得自己很厉害吗 这个怎样
Didn't think so.
真弱
Hunk, you got a fighter right on your six!
汉克 你六点钟方向有敌人
Yeah, and I'm about to
我来教一下这个菜鸟
teach this sentry a lesson about tailgating.
什么是跟踪
Paladins! Can you hear me?
骑士们 能听到我吗
We hear you, what's up?
我们听到了 怎么了
We're pinned down by heavy artillery. We need air support.
我们被敌人炮火压制 需要空援
I see it. I'll take it out.
我看到了 我来解决
I can't get a safe angle of attack.
找不到合适的攻击角度
Maybe not from the front.
正面攻击也许不行了
It appears the Galra forces are evacuating.
看起来迦尔拉军队在撤离
Yeah, and stay out!
别再回来了
Let's set 'em down over there and get ready for the parade.
在那儿降落 准备好游♥行♥吧
Now this is the kind of
这才是一个骑士
world-saving that a Paladin could get used to.
喜欢的拯救世界的方式
Whoo! You got that right.
这你说对了
Oh, methinks I'll try this one with all the legs.
我要试试这个带腿的
Nope. Still alive.
算了 还活着呢
You know, based on our recent battles,
就我们近几场战斗来看
it seems like the Galra Empire is kinda just falling apart.
迦尔拉帝国正在瓦解
It's more than that. Look.
不仅如此 看
Word of Voltron's triumph is spreading.
战神金刚的胜利消息在民众中流传
Yeah, I guess the only
我们唯一的问题就是
problem is that we can't form Voltron anymore.
我们不能再组成战神金刚了
That cannot stand.
这不行
The universe needs Voltron.
宇宙需要战神金刚
Lions of Voltron,
战神金刚的雄狮们
the people of Puig thank you for delivering us
普伊的人♥民♥感谢你们把我们从
from the evil hands of the Galra Empire.
迦尔拉的手中拯救出来
Don't forget the Blade of Marmora.
别忘了马摩拉之刃
We couldn't have done it without Kolivan and his team.
没有克罗万和他的小组 我们是不可能成功的
It was our honor.
这是我们的荣幸
Yes.
是的
I want to pledge to you that every able-bodied Puigian
我向你保证 每一个健壮的普伊人
will join Voltron in the fight against the Galra.
都会加入战神金刚和迦尔拉的斗争
Speaking of Voltron, where is it?
说起战神金刚 它在哪儿呢
Voltron! Voltron!
战神金刚 战神金刚
Voltron! Voltron!
战神金刚 战神金刚
Voltron! Voltron! Voltron!
战神金刚 战神金刚 战神金刚
I think this might be a problem. Voltron! Voltron!
这可麻烦了 战神金刚 战神金刚
Oh, number five, you're back! How was your mission?
五号♥ 你回来了 任务执行的怎么样
I talked to some members of the desert tribes on Planet Kythra
我和一些基特拉星球部落的人通话了
who have these same large feathered ears.
他们的耳朵可大了
They're not friendly to Zarkon,
他们不喜欢扎肯
but they couldn't help identify the person in the footage.
但他们没法指认视频中的人
So, that's a dead-end.
所以说是个死胡同
Now, these flappy, loosey, pant-thingies...
这些 晃荡的 松松的 像裤子的东西...
Are skort pantaloons. Very breathable.
是短裙裤 透气性很强
Right. They're traditionally worn by the Tando people.
好吧 他们是坦多星人的传统服饰
Yes, in the Valurian quadrant.
是的 瓦鲁特区域的居民
Right. That's on the other side of the galaxy.
好吧 那是银河系的另一头呢
And what's this mask thing that they all have on their faces?
那这个他们脸上像面具似的东西是什么
Hmm. No idea.
不知道
But it appears to be the perfect blend of fashion and function.
但看起来是时尚和功能的完美结合
Okay. So my brother was either
好吧 所以我哥哥要么
taken by intergalactic fashion pirates, or...
是被星际海盗劫走了 要么...
maybe the outer reaches of
在这些银河系外的星球
these galaxies are occupied by freedom fighters
有人已经联合起来
that are starting to work together against the Galra Empire.
开始反抗扎肯军队
You know, I don't mind telling you this,
我不介意告诉你这个
but I was considered a bit
但我当年其实也被誉为
of an intergalactic fashion pirate in my day.
星际海盗
I used to have a bogwaggle-cape
我曾有个斗篷
that I trained to sing my theme song
每次我登场时
whenever I entered a room.
它就开始歌♥唱
Maybe this will help.
或许这个有帮助
While I was gone I had the system analyze
我离开的时候 让系统分♥析♥了一下
the sound of the explosion from the prison break.
越狱时所产生的大型爆♥炸♥声
Nanothermite titanium-boron. Hey, maybe we can track that.
纳米铝热剂钛硼 我们或许可以追踪一下
Good idea. While you do that,
好主意 你继续
I'm gonna check in with Lance and Hunk
我去找兰斯和汉克
and see how things went on Planet Puig.
看看普伊星球那边的情况
Don't worry, Matt. I'll find you.
别担心 马特 我去找你
They haven't figured out their flatbread situation,
他们还不会做烘饼
but what they do with those centipedes is just out of this world.
但他们能用蜈蚣做出一流的美食
And they're totally ready to join the fight against the Galra.
他们绝对愿意加入对抗迦尔拉的战争
Nice!
很好
We brought back a few of their leaders to join the coalition.
我们带来了他们几个领袖加入同盟
That's splendid. Excellent work!
太棒了 干得好
You know, I gotta say, this is what it's all about...
我必须得说 这才是一切的重点...
freein' the people, lovin' the ladies,
解放他们 和女士们套近乎
then bombin' down the road
像战神金刚那样有冒险性
again looking for adventure, Voltron-style.
到处炸着街道
Which brings up a little issue.
但这就牵扯到了个小麻烦
They all want to see Voltron,
他们都想见战神金刚
only we don't really have Voltron anymore.
问题是我们已经没有战神金刚了
We don't have Shiro anymore, either.
我们也没西罗了
Everyone seems to have forgotten that.
大家好像忘了一点
It may be difficult for us all to accept,
我们或许很难接受
but it is time to think
但或许是时候考虑
about finding a new pilot for the Black Lion.
找一个黑狮的新驾驶员了
美剧 | 战神金刚:传奇的保护神(2016) | 导航列表