美剧 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
瞧瞧你这样子
Look at you.
你抓到人了吗
Did you get your guy?
拜托 你非得问吗
Come on. You have to ask?
我要是不问 你就会闹小脾气
You get huffy when I don't ask.
嗯 我抓到人了
Yeah, I got my guy.
你现在就要出门了吗
You heading out already?
嗯 我得去接杰莉 补给都在她那
Yeah, I got to pick up Geri. She's got the supplies.
而你会走...
And you are gonna be...
你让我走的那条安全路线
On the approved route that you gave me.
-好的 -别担心了 沃克巡警
- Okay. - Don't worry, Ranger Walker.
快进屋去吧
Now get up to the house.
孩子们和你父母都在等你
The kids are waiting on you, with your parents.
-今天是游戏之夜 -没错
- It's game night. - Right.
那游戏是怎么玩的来着
How do I play that game again?
每次你跟我说游戏规则的时候 我都会神游天外
Every time you tell me the rules, I-I black out.
亲爱的 你就进屋去 吃吃晚餐 随便玩玩游戏
Babe, just go in there, go have some dinner, go play some games.
他们能见到你就已经很开心了
They're just so excited to see you.
就算你每局都输都没关系
You could lose every single game and it wouldn't matter.
你说什么呢 现在就开始咒我输了
Why are you talking about-- straight to me losing?
注意安全
Be safe.
你也是
You be safe.
斯黛拉会打得你屁滚尿流的
Stella's gonna whup your butt.
好了 来吧
All right, yes.
我都已经进了三次监狱了
I've been in prison three times now.
怎么会 你有一个六和一个五
H-How-- You get a six and a five...
你看着就行 看好了
Just watch, just watch.
-好吧 -来 走一个
- Okay. - Come on, good roll.
天哪
Oh, my God!
好了 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -行了行了
- What? - Okay, okay, okay.
现在是什么状况
What's happening?
现在的情况就是你要和你儿子一起拖地了
What's happening is your son is mopping the floor with you.
嗯 我知道是这样
Yeah, I-- yeah, I know he is, clearly.
但我不懂游戏规则 这不公平
But I don't understand the rules, so it's-it's not fair.
-我就知道 -没错
- I knew it! - Oh! Yeah!
你知道什么
You knew-- What?
什么情况
What's going on?
只要有人说不公平 我们就能额外多扔一轮
We all get a bonus turn when someone says it isn't fair,
斯黛拉就知道你会忍♥不住的
and Stella knew you would crack.
斯黛拉
Stella.
连你也坑我 我可是你亲爹啊
Et tu, Brute? Your own dad?
这可是正经游戏
This is a very serious game.
-玩起来六亲不认的哦 -好吧 我...
- No loyalties. - All right, well, I...
艾米丽
救命 快回电
好了 快来
Get it. Come on.
-我们只是在玩游戏好吗 -六六大顺 六六大顺
- Excuse me, we're playing a game. - Good roll, good roll, good roll.
嗯 等我一下
Yeah. Uh-- hey, just a sec.
-看见没 他搞不定 -我知道
- See, he can't even handle it. - I know.
真悲催啊 好了 轮到我了
What a sad state of affairs. Okay, come on. It's my turn.
艾米丽 你还好吗
Emily. You all right?
我必须得给你打电♥话♥ 情况不对
Just had to call you. Something's not right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
艾米丽 艾米丽
Emily. Emily.
手气不错
Good one.
老爸 轮到你了
Dad, it's your turn.
-奥古 不如你替我玩下去吧 -科德尔
- Augie, why-why don't you, why don't you take my turn? - Cordell?
我工作上有点事
Just, uh, just work stuff.
就是 你能替我玩吗 伙计
It-It's, uh-- Got my turn, bud?
-嗯 -好 我去去就回
- Yeah. - Okay. Be right back.
这里是艾米丽·沃克
You've reached Emily Walker.
我可能正在试图拯救世界
I'm probably out trying to save the world or something.
给我留言吧
Leave me a message.
十一个月之后
-咱们进屋去吧 -他就快来了
- Let's just go inside. - He's coming.
是啊 刀山火海都挡不住他
Oh, absolutely. Neither hell nor high water could keep him away.
他回来之后给你打过电♥话♥吗
Did he call you when he got in?
你是在问我哥到了之后有没有找过我
You're asking if my brother checked in with me,
告诉我他打算去哪
gave me his whereabouts
以及他最新的情绪状态吗
as well as an update on his emotional state of mind?
行吧
Fair.
他知不知道他的老搭档现在变成他上司了
Does he know that his old partner is his boss now?
我们上次聊的时候 他有点忙
Last time we spoke he was a little busy.
那似乎不是跟他说我升职的最好时机
Didn't seem like the right time to tell him I was getting a promotion.
我说他会来的吧
Told you he'd be here.
你们好啊
Hello, good people!
-我们应该告诉斯坦他迟到了 -得了吧
- We should've told Stan we were running late. - Please.
那家伙只爱两样事 待在案发地
That man loves two things: being in the room where it happens
和躺你妈妈怀里
and your mother's brisket.
小伙子 还好吗
Young dude, how you are?
-挺好的 你呢 -是吗
-I'm good. How are you? - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
小姑娘
Baby girl.
-你怎么样 亲爱的 -挺好的
- How are you, sweet pea? - Good.
-主角在哪呢 -肯定是在做大事 斯坦
- Where's the hero? - Making history, I'm sure, Stan.
不如你进屋去吧
Why don't you head inside?
我家里人肯定很想跟你喝一杯
I'm sure my folks would love to share a drink with you.
谢谢 小利亚姆
Well, thank you, young Liam.
拉里
Larry, hey.
-见到你们总是让人高兴 -那肯定的
- Always good to see you guys. - Absolutely.
要我猜的话 他肯定在瞭望亭
If I had to guess, I'd say the lookout.
-拉迪伯德湖吗 -是啊 艾米丽和科德尔的秘密基地
-Lady Bird Lake? - Yeah, Emily and Cordell's place.
好吧 我派巡逻车去看一下
All right, I'll get a patrol car out there.
我是公共安♥全♥部♥的拉米雷斯骑警
Trooper Ramirez, DPS.
晚上有什么安排吗 先生
You got a plan for the night, sir?
安排 并没有
A plan? Uh, not as such.
先生 这里是公共场所
Sir, this is a public space.
-我能看看你的驾照吗 -好的
- Can I please see your license? - Yep.
你 你真客气
You, uh, you ask so nicely.
是啊 女孩们接受过特殊训练
Yeah, they train the girls special.
我现在送你回家
I'm gonna take you home.
你可以早上再来开车
You can pick your truck up in the morning.
这座位能后移吗
These seats go back at all?
这座椅可不是为了让你舒适而设计的
It's not designed for comfort.
大多数无脑开瓶 只求一醉的家伙
Most guys, when they're drinking with no intention of putting the cap back on,
只会在家喝
just do it at home.
嗯 我离开了一阵子
Yeah, well, I've been out of town for a while.
走了得有 十个多月
For... more than ten months.
几小时前刚下飞机
Flew in just a couple hours ago.
还没见到孩子
Haven't even seen my kids yet.
我还没卸下工作上的担子
I'm still, uh, you know, carrying the work with me.
不想把情绪传给家人
Didn't want to get the stink of it on 'em.
所以我去拜访了一个亡魂
Needed to go visit a ghost instead.
我注定要在黑夜里行走一段时间
Doomed for a certain term to walk the night.
我好久没正常聊过天了
It's been a while since I had an actual conversation.
很久没能表达自我了
I mean, you know, as myself.
你说你离开了一阵 不能做自己
So you've been out of town, not yourself.
听起来像卧底
Sounds like undercover.
你是执法人员吗
Law enforcement?
科德尔· 沃克
Cordell Walker,
得州巡警
Texas Ranger.
佩服
Respect.
好了 这是你家吗
All right, this you?
大概吧
I guess.
我明天早上一定会感谢你的
I'll thank you for this in the morning, I bet.
就当是我作为州警的最后一次善举吧
Consider it my last good deed as a state trooper.
我刚晋升
I just got promoted.
佩服
Respect.
大好的天气 多出汗
Lot of daylight there. Getting sticky.
好样的 继续保持
Yeah, buddy. Kept the beard on.
好样的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好了
美剧 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表