美剧 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
维兰德
改编自
亨宁·曼凯尔
一则短篇故事
维兰德
秋日往事
禁区 闲人止步
怎么了
Yes?
把乘客召集起来 点个名
Muster passengers and do a roll call.
你去底下看看还有没有人
You go and see if there's any more people down there.
点到你名字请说到
Right. Please answer yes to your name.
-卢卡斯·约翰逊 -到
- Lucas Johansson? - Yes.
所有人都在
We're not missing anyone.
他好像喝醉了
I think he's been drinking.
当作假警报记吧
Log it as a false alarm.
好的
Ok.
相信我 她真的掉下去了
Sluchaj, ona wciaz tam.
尤希 尤希 过来
Jussi! Jussi! Come on!
电♥话♥
Phone!
听见了 别管了
Yep, leave it.
还有多少个
How many more?
还有两个 就这些了
It's just there's another couple, that's all.
尤希 尤希
Jussi. Jussi.
走吧 尤希
Come on! Jussi!
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
新的开始
New start.
那玩意的铃♥声♥要怎么调啊
How d'you fix the ringtones on those things?
跟你挺配的
It suits you.
维兰德
Yeah, Wallander.
你好 斯特凡
Hi, Stefan.
科特
Kurt.
-抱歉 我知道你在搬家 -没关系
- Sorry, I know you're moving. - It's OK.
-在那边 -好
- Down there. - Right.
你怎么看
What do you think?
轮船螺旋桨绞的吗
A ship's propeller?
我们当做假警报记的
We logged it as a false alarm,
1月9日 上周三 晚上9点16分
21:16, January 9th, last Wednesday.
谁报的案
Yeah, and who reported that?
一个货车司机 瑟温斯基
A trucker. Czerwinski.
船上的常客了
One of our regulars,
几乎天天跟我们来来回♥回♥
he comes back and forth with us most trips.
他当时喝醉了
He was drunk.
你们点名了吗
You took a roll call?
标准程序 停了船
Standard procedure. Cut the engines,
威尔逊点的名
Wilson's turn,
召集了所有乘客 共63个
muster the passengers, 63 of them,
大部分是波兰人 78个工作人员
mostly Poles. 78 staff.
无人失踪
Nobody was missing.
没有偷渡的
Stowaway?
现在想偷渡很难
It's very hardto stow away these days.
你们开到哪儿了
How far out were you?
开了12海里 快到家了
12 nautical miles. Nearly home.
如果尸体能冲上沙滩
And that's the right place
就该是在那个位置坠海 对吗
for something to wash up where it did, yeah?
对 差不多
Yeah, it's about right.
差不多该是在这儿 如果她真是...
This is round about where she would have been if...
这一块儿安摄像头了吗
You have CCTV up here?
我们不录像 只有实时画面
We don't keep it. It's on a live feed.
波兰海关好像会保存两个月的监控录像
I think the Polish customs keep theirs for a couple of months.
我可以带回来 我们明天又要过去
I can bring it over. We're back again tomorrow.
那太好了
That'll be great.
我去找人批准
I'll sort out authorisation.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我就知道
I knew it!
我都说了 你们找到她了吗
I said. You found her?
是的 我们找到她了
Yeah, we found her.
我听到了女人的尖叫声
I heard a woman scream.
有什么东西掉下去了 撞到了船侧
Something drop, hit the side of the ship.
就在那儿
Just there.
我当时在这儿 她就在那里
I was here, she was just there.
把手链的照片登报并放到网上吧
Let's get a photo of the bracelet into the papers and online.
-肯定有人在找她 -希望如此
- Someone will be missing her. - You'd hope.
待会儿见
Yeah, I'll see you later.
-恭喜乔迁新居 -谢谢
- Oh, congratulations on the house. - Thank you.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯
Yeah.
真的
Sure?
有个女孩死了
There was a girl died and...
她带了个幸运手链
she had this charm bracelet on.
上面挂着好多泰迪熊 就是...
Lots of little teddy bears on it. It just...
别这样 我有进步了
Come on, I'm improving.
只要你别抱着个酒瓶
As long as you don't fall asleep in the armchair
睡在扶手椅里 我就满足了
with a bottle of wine any more, I'm happy.
-再来一杯吗 -不了
- Another one? - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
快去带他遛遛吧
You better get that dog.
好
Yeah.
好了 我来了 走吧
Yes, yes, I'm coming, I know, I know. Come on!
尤希
Jussi!
尤希 走啊 去沙滩
Jussi, come on. Beach!
尤希
Jussi!
尤希 你找到什么了
Jussi, what have you got there?
那是什么 过来
What is it? Come here.
别咬了 放下
Drop it. Drop it.
尤希 过来 待这儿
Jussi, come here. Stay here, stay here.
咱们走 乖孩子
Come on, boy.
你的狗把这儿弄得挺乱
Your dog's mixed everything up a fair bit.
这具骸骨不完整
It's not a complete skeleton.
这些年大概被不少动物啃食过
Probably been a few animals over the years...
求你告诉我她死了很久 或是病死的
Tell me it's Bronze Age, or plague, or something.
步♥枪♥打死的 抱歉
It's a rifle. Sorry.
你不是不想把工作带回家吗
Thought you were trying not to take your work home with you.
跟我说说之前的住户吧
Can you tell me about the previous occupants?
以前有一家爱沙尼亚人
Family from Estonia used to be here.
他们来这儿躲俄♥国♥人
They'd run away from the Russians.
弗莱德里克
Ah, Fredrik.
科特
Kurt.
本来想来打声招呼 不过
Meant to drop by and say hello, but...
-他们住了很久吗 -住了几年
- Were they there for long? - Couple of years.
那之后大多是租户
After that it's rentals mostly.
来这儿避暑 我不喜欢多打听
Summer people. Don't stick my nose in.
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who it is?
你不是不喜欢打听吗
Thought you didn't stick your nose in.
还用打听
Didn't need to.
警♥察♥后院惊现女尸
你一搬来这儿我就认出你了
Recognised you when you came up with your removals.
我去说说
Ok.
以前在报纸上见过你
Seen you in the papers before.
发生这事真是遗憾
Sorry about all this.
我也很遗憾
No. No, I'm sorry.
不过很幸运啊
Lucky, though, eh?
你知道该怎么办 不是吗
You'll know how to deal with it, won't you?
好的 没事的 谢谢
OK, yeah. That's fine, thank you.
有什么发现吗 克里斯蒂娜
What have you got, Kristina?
我把1970年后的失踪人口名单调出来了
I've pulled up missing persons 1970 onwards.
要是再往前 就成历史遗迹了
I thought anything earlier than that's historical interest.
知道死亡时间了吗
Have you got any idea of dates?
遗骸分♥析♥需要几天的时间
The bone analysis'll take a few days.
我们可以查查黑醋栗丛的树龄
We should check out how old the blackcurrant bushes are.
树丛肯定是她入土之后种的
They must've been planted after she was buried.
凶手很可能是这里以前的住户
It is likely to be someone who lived here, the killer.
这里翻修之前 房♥租是很便宜的
You know this was quite a low-rent on this place before it was done up,
所以应该会有很多租客
so I think there were a lot of different tenants.
美剧 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表