美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
第1-2集
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
when you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
咱的包
轮到我们了
We got next.
我的维克罗钱包 你的手♥机♥
One velcro wallet. One cellie.
拜托小心轻放哦
Be careful with this, please.
- 我的身家性命可全在这个小方块里了 - 没问题
- It is my life and soul in rectangular form. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
白熊的忍♥者镖
Ice bear has ninja stars.
和我一起数到三
Grizz for three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
上场 哈
Game time! Hunh!
投篮
Buckets!
啊
Unh!
传给我 等等 别太快
I'm open! W-wait not too fast.
噢 暂停 暂停
Ow! Time out. Time out.
看我的 看我的 防守
I got this. I got this! Defense!
我的锅
My bad.
哇 好球 伙计
Wow. Nice shot, man
噢
Oof.
- 哎哟 - 界外球
- Aah-yee! - Out-of-bounds.
我来接
I got it!
挡拆 挡拆
Pick and roll. Pick and roll.
谐音:滚一圈
差太远了
It's long!
对不起
Sorry.
白熊故意的
Ice bear meant to do that.
传出来 传出来
Outlet! Outlet!
去底线 从弱侧切入篮下
Cut baseline. Back door.
用三角战术 像数字"7"那样
Triangle offense. Play seven.
噢
Ooh!
耶
Yay!
噢 呜 太棒了
Whoo! Boom. Boom. Yes.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah! Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah.
等等 我们还领先二十分 对吗
Wait, we're still up 20, right?
哈哈 游戏时间 哈哈
Ha-ha! Game time. Hunh!
干的漂亮 兄弟
Good job, bros.
真为你骄傲 你的球技见长啊
I'm proud of you. I saw improvement.
也看到了你的诚心 这可是教不来的
And I saw heart. And you can't teach heart.
等下 我们是不是忘了什么
Wait a sec. Did we forget something?
背包
The backpack.
背包 我的钱包
The backpack! My wallet.
白熊的忍♥者镖
Ice bear ninja stars.
让我来捋一捋
I thought for a second there
你说我们把东西落在球场了
You said we left our stuff back at the court
而我的手♥机♥在里面 如果我掉了手♥机♥
Because my phone is in there, and if i lost that,
我会抓狂的
I would totally freak out.
- 我们弄丢了你的手♥机♥ - 啊
- We left your phone. - Aaaaah!
没了 我们被抢劫了
Oh, it's gone. Somebody jacked us!
不 不
No, no, no, no.
不
Noooooooo!
警♥察♥
Police! Police! Police!
抱歉 我正在开罚单
Whoa, sorry guys. I'm already writing this ticket.
不 我们被抢劫了
No, no. We were robbed.
那个人有把刀而且只有一只眼睛
T-the guy had a knife a-a-and one eye.
他偷了我的手♥机♥ 我的应用 我的灵魂
They stole my phone, my apps, my soul!
白熊想要法律制裁他
Ice bear wants justice.
逮捕他 用你的枪
Arrest somebody! Use your gun!
等等 你怎么没有枪
Wait, where's your gun?
我再也找不到我的手♥机♥了
My phone is gone forever.
我就以此来纪念吧
I will wear this in remembrance.
伙计们 我们要淡定 我有主意了
Bros, keep it together. I have an idea.
我们要靠自己来讨回公道
We're gonna take justice into our own hands.
完美 出租车
Perfect. Taxi!
我们是FBI 真在办一起很重要的案子
FBI. We're on a very important case.
把我们送到罪犯出现的地方... 快
Take us everywhere a criminal would hang out... now.
- 噢 能先送我去厕所吗 - 白熊想喝拿铁
- Oh, but can we go to the bathroom first? - Ice bear needs latte.
噢 嘿
Unh. Hey!
比我想象的要难啊
Ugh, this is gonna be tougher than i thought.
看 一家餐厅
Look, a diner.
好吧
Okay.
如果我当时在这儿 你们分别在这儿和这儿
If i was here, and you guys were here and here,
那... 那个偷包的人在哪儿呢
That would mean someone took the bag... Where?
白熊觉得当中有诈
Ice bear has a conspiracy theory.
熊猫 你那个脸是根据什么画出来的
Panda, how are the mug shots coming along?
幸好我有过目不忘的技能
It's a good thing I've got a photographic memory.
这就是我画下来所有在场的人
Here's what i got so far.
嗯 他们长得都一样啊
Hmm, they kind of look similar.
是吗 这是经过了特殊渲染的
Really? But they're so rendered.
听着 我刚刚和经理说了
So, i just talked to the manager,
他说如果你们想坐在这儿
And he said if you guys want to sit here,
你们就得点单 而不是三杯冰水
You'll have to order more than three ice waters.
好吧 如果你知道我们是FBI...
Well, maybe you wouldn't say that if we were...
你就不会这么说了 女士
FBI, lady!
我们正在查案
We're doing official business!
离桌子远一点
Step away from the table.
别在餐垫上乱涂乱画
And stop wasting table mats!
时间不等人
We're losing time.
好好想想 需要点线索
Got to think. Need a clue.
也许有人在案发现场
Maybe someone who was at the scene of the crime.
啊 我知道去哪儿了
Ha! I know just where to go.
请再来杯冰水
More ice water, please!
没错 是黄色的背包
Yes, it's a yellow backpack.
你们有线索吗
Any of you birds know anything?
我可有糖包哦
I've got sugar packets.
好像他们听不懂
It's almost like they don't understand me.
叽叽叽
Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet.
吱吱 叽叽 吱
Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk.
叽叽叽 喳喳叽 吱吱
Tweet, tweet, tweet. Chip chirp chirp. Squawk-squawk!
噢 看呐
Whoa. Hey, look at that.
- 有主意了 给我 - 小心点 这可是艺术
- Idea! Excuse me. - Careful! It's art.
叽叽叽
Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet.
吱吱 叽叽 吱
Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk.
喵 叽叽 吱吱吱
Meow, tweet, squawkity-squawk-squawk.
好了 你们谁知道
Okay, do any of you birds know
是哪个人偷了我们的东西
Which guy here took our stuff?
哇 少年郎 来来来
Whoa. Hey, there little guy! Come on down.
好的 别着急 看仔细了
Okay, take your time and look carefully.
是谁啊
Who was it?
啊哈 就是他了 伙计们
Aha! Here's our guy, fellas.
第四十一号♥... 最邪恶的数字
Number 41... evil-est number of them all.
告诉我们他在哪 鸽子
Tell us where this criminal is, pigeon!
快告诉我们
You tell us right now!
哇哦 熊猫 他只是偷了你的东西
Whoa, whoa, whoa, panda, he may have taken your stuff
可没偷你的理智 什...
But not your dignity. Wha...
等等 我们得跟着你
Hold on. W-w-we'll follow you!
- 噢... - 啊
- Oh... - aah!
这个世界上...
What in the world is...
噢
Ohh!
- T恤... - 哇哦
- T-shir... - whoa!
什么
What?
图书馆... 鸽子带我们来这儿干嘛
A library... why would the pigeon take us here?
因为他骗了我们 臭鸟
Because it lied to us! Bad birdy!
等等 图书馆可以上网 对吗
美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表