美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 吧嗒吧嗒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
We'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
We'll be there
# 我们与你同在 #
"Go Fish"
"熊难鱼波"
Ha, ha, hah! Ha, hah!
哈 哈 哈
Hyah! Got me a little fishy!
嗨呀 搞到一条小鱼
Oh, uh, ha! This be my lure. Fooled again.
诶呀 这是我的鱼饵 又被耍了
Ah, such a beautiful day to be at sea,
真是个出海的好天气
spending time fishing with me brothers.
和我的兄弟们一起钓钓鱼
And how fare ye, young Panda? I'm fine, I guess.
你们进展如何 小胖达 我觉得还行吧
I think I've almost caught... 90,000 fish.
我想我大概已经抓了... 九万条鱼
C-C-C-C-Combo!
连连连连击
Arr, that not be fishing! Grizz, come on!
那可不算钓鱼 拜托 大灰
That's a brand-new phone case.
这可是个全新的手♥机♥壳
Good thing I got the extra durable one this time.
还好这次我买♥♥了一个特别耐用的
Ooh, is it one of those rubber ones?
是那种橡胶的吗
Yeah, duh.
是的 废话
Ha, hah! I steal your booty. Arr. Hey, Grizz! Come on, man!
哈哈 我偷了你的战利品 嘿 大灰 拜托 伙计
Give it back! Come on...Grizz,
还给我 别这样... 大灰
Try and take it from me, sailor.
试试抢回去 水手
I was just about to beat my high score!
我正要打破我自己的记录呢
Come back here, Grizz!
回来 大灰
Whoa, oh, oh! A mighty catch!
喔吼吼 很棒的一杆
Arr, you fish were no match for my brother.
你这条鱼根本不是我兄弟的对手
Very nice, bears. Oh, hey, captain!
非常好 熊仔们 船长
Did you see the fish my little bro just caught? It's huge!
你看见我兄弟刚钓到的鱼了吗 超大的
Yes, a decent catch,
是的 不错的一杆
but it's not the biggest beast in these waters.
但它不是这片水域里最大的动物
Down below, there be mysteries you bears
这下面 有一些你们这些熊仔
can't even comprehend.
甚至无法理解的秘密
Grizz, where'd you find this guy, again?
大灰 再说一遍你是在哪找到这家伙的
Look, it was the cheapest fishing boat we could find.
听着 这是我们能找到的最便宜的渔船了
He gave us a group discount.
他给了我们团体折扣
My story is one of determination and will.
我的故事是关于决心和意志的
For all my life, I've searched the depths
我这一生都在探寻深渊
for the biggest game.
只为寻找最大的挑战
But all my feats fail in comparison to my latest hunt.
但在我最近一次狩猎中 我所有的技艺都失败了
It is a beast with no name,
它是只无名怪兽
the giant orange fish of the bay.
这个海湾里的巨橙鱼
It's the most gigantic orange fish you've ever seen,
这是你所见过的最大的橙色鱼
a true monster.
一个真正的怪物
Ice Bear feels unaccomplished, will let fish go.
阿极觉得很没有成就感 把鱼放生了
Wait, orange fish, like a... like a goldfish?
等等 橙鱼 就像... 一条金鱼
Yeah, that can't be true. I mean, we've had goldfish.
那不可能是真的 我是说 我们可养过金鱼
They're, like, tiny. I mean, I get that
它们 很小 我能明白
there's some weird stuff in the ocean,
海洋里有一些奇怪的东西
but a giant goldfish? Come on, man.
但是一条巨大的金鱼 得了吧 老兄
Not this one. I've been on its trail for months.
不是这种小金鱼 我已经跟踪它好几个月了
Well, it says right here that goldfish
这里写着金鱼
don't get much bigger than two feet,
不会超过两英尺
so I don't think you saw what you think you saw.
所以我觉得你看到的和你以为的是两码事
Yeah, Captain, this all sounds highly unlikely.
没错 船长 这听起来太假了
I know what I've seen!
我知道我看到了什么
And I'll even put my own life on the line to catch it.
我甚至会冒着生命危险去抓住它
Captain!
船长
He's dead! Aah! We got to get out of here!
他死了 啊 我们得离开这
It ate him whole! Guys, did you see that?
它把他生吞了 伙计们 你们看到了吗
Snap out of it, Pan! We got to drive this boat to shore.
振作起来 小胖 我们必须把船开回岸边
Ice Bear can be captain.
阿极可以当船长
Aah! Oh, no, the keys! I'll get it.
不 钥匙 我去取
Aah! It ate the keys! Aah! We're fish food!
啊 它把钥匙吃了 啊 我们要成鱼食了
He'll come back for us next!
它接下来就会冲我们来了
What do we do? What do we... Oh, I'll call for help.
我们怎么办 我们怎么... 我来打电♥话♥求救
One, two, three, shoot!
一 二 三 投篮
Hello, this is police dispatch.
你好 这里是派出所
Yes. Hi. This is an emergency!
是的 你好 这里有紧急情况
I need a SWAT team and a chopper.
我需要一个特警队和一架直升机
We're on a boat, and there's a demon fish.
我们在船上 这里有一条魔鬼鱼
We need an airlift! Why does this always happen?!
我们需要空中支援 为什么我们总会遇到这种事情
Aah! It's coming back again!
啊 它又回来了
Aah! Cellie!
啊 我的手♥机♥
I gotcha!
拿到了
Oh, no! No, my phone!
哦不 不 我的电♥话♥
Ice Bear requires sword. Huh? Oh. Here!
阿极需要一把剑 什么 接着
Wha... Wait, bro! The sword's fake!
什... 等等 兄弟 那把剑是假的
Bro... Come back!
兄弟... 回来
Bro, where is he?
兄弟 他在哪
There's something over there. What is it?
那边有什么东西 是什么
Bro, no!
不 兄弟
Oh, man.
好家伙
Little bro, are you hurt? Say something!
兄弟 你受伤了吗 吱个声
Uh, okay, how many fingers am I holding up?
好吧 这是几根手指
Ah! Oh, my gosh, bro! You got the key!
天啊 兄弟 你拿到钥匙了
Ah, ha! You sneaky bear.
你这只诡计多端的熊熊
Okay, with this, it's time to get out of here.
好了 有了钥匙 是时候离开这里了
What happened? We've been hit.
发生了什么 我们被撞了
Oh, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
不 哇哇哇
Grizz, are you okay?
大灰 你还好吗
It's flooded. Oh, look, there's a life raft.
船要沉了 瞧 有个救生筏
Okay, I've got it. Good, let's go... Huh?
好的 拿到了 棒 我们走... 什么
Whoa, the captain.
哇哦 是船长
He was so majestic. R.I.P.
他那么英武 安息吧
Yar. Um, guys, we really should...
是的 伙计们 我们真的应该...
Oh, man, it's even worse than before!
天啊 比之前更糟了
We're going to drown, and not even in, like,
我们要沉了 不仅不像
a romantic "Titanic" Sort of way,
"泰坦尼克号♥"那么浪漫
b-but eaten by a hungry man-eating goldfish!
而且还要被一条饥饿的食人♥大♥金鱼吃掉
Get ahold of yourself, Panda! We got the raft.
冷静点 胖达 我们找到救生筏了
Instructions say to place life raft in water.
说明书上说要把救生筏放进水里
Got it. To safety!
明白了 为了我们的安全
But first, pull the tab.
但首先 打开充气阀门
Pull the tab first... Interesting.
先打开充气阀门... 有意思
Aah! It's coming back! Go, go, go!
啊 它回来了 走 走 走
I-It's okay. We'll just wait up here
没事的 我们就在这里
until someone comes to rescue us.
等人来救我们
Boats take a while to sink, right?
船下沉需要一段时间 对吧
This is the end. I want you to know
我们完蛋了 我希望你们知道
I love you guys so much, and I have no regrets.
我很爱你们 我此生了无遗憾
Well, maybe I regret this fishing trip
我还是挺后悔这次来钓鱼的
and being eaten by a big, angry fish
还要被一条愤怒的大鱼吃掉
with two different colored... eyes? Two different colors?
它有两只不同颜色的... 眼睛 两种颜色
I know this fish!
我知道这是什么鱼
W-W-What are you talking about, Grizz?
你你你在说什么 大灰
No, seriously, remember when we went to the fair a few years ago,
不 说真的 还记得几年前我们去博览会的时候
and little bro annihilated that darts game,
阿极玩飞镖百发百中
winning us the coolest prize, a goldfish?
给我们赢了最酷的奖品 一条金鱼
He was going to be the best pet we ever had.
它本来会成为我们养过的最棒的宠物
But by the time we got home, he was gone.
但等我们到家时 它已经挂了
It's a shame you passed on so soon, friend,
真遗憾你这么快就去世了 朋友
and right after we found the best name for you.
我们刚刚为你起好了名字
Ice Bear very sad bear.
阿极变成了一只桑心的熊熊
I hope fish heaven is a beautiful place. Goodbye, friend.
我希望鱼鱼天堂是一个美丽的地方 永别了 朋友
But then he suddenly opened his beautiful eyes,
但是它突然睁开了它美丽的眼睛
美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表