美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
三 贱 客
熊 熊
第三季 第一集
♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪
♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪
♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪
♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let's go! ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there ♪
♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪
♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ Yeah, we'll be there ♪
♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪
♪ Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found ♪
♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there when you turn that corner ♪
♪ 跳出树丛 ♪
♪ We'll jump out the bush ♪
♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪
♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪
♪ 我们同在 ♪
♪ We'll be there ♪
灰熊大电影
24小时便利超♥市♥
租借箱
灰灰 我们离开这儿吧 伙计 我饿了
Hey, grizz, let's get out of here, man. I'm getting hungry.
白熊想下厨了 越快越好
Ice bear wants to start cooking A.S.A.P.
等一下 伙计们 我还在找电影
Hold on, guys, still looking for a movie.
《牛仔短裤汪》
不行
No.
不行 看啊 这里有《正义巡警》
No. Oh, look! Ha. They have "justice cop."
-相当好看的系列 -我不清楚 伙计
- It's a pretty good collection. - I don't know, man.
这些全是相当俗套的电影
These are all pretty cheesy movies.
是啊 所以才那么好看
Yeah, that's why it's so good.
放下武器 投案自首
"Drop your weapon and surrender to justice!
演得相当好 再来一个
That was pretty good. Do another one.
等等 什么 什么意思 我们没有熊
Wait, what? W-what do you mean, we have no bear?
你知道今天就要开始制♥作♥了 我们需要一只熊
You know production starts today. We need a bear!
我们怎么能拍一部
How do -- how do we make a movie
叫做《灰熊》却没有熊的电影 这是
named "grizzly" without a bear? This is --
我再打给你
Let me call you back.
出色 真出色 大爱
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Love it!
好极了 好极了
Ah, bravo, bravo.
她在朝我们鼓掌吗
Uh, is she clapping at us?
是的 我在为你鼓掌呢 灰熊
Yeah, I'm clapping at you, grizzly bear.
你刚刚的表演很到位
Really dug your performance there.
-你喜欢电影吗 -当然
- Do you like movies? - Uh, yeah, sure.
你猜怎么着 我是个电影导演
Well, guess what? I'm a movie director.
你想出演关于一只灰熊的电影吗
How would you like to be in a movie about a grizzly bear?
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
白熊想出演烹饪秀
Ice bear would like to be in cooking show.
哥们 我听说过这类骗局
Dude, I've heard of these scams before.
他们用各种花言巧语让你晕头转向
They dazzle you with all the sweet talk,
然后他们会把你的个人信息卖♥♥出去
and then they sell your personal info!
别瞎扯了
What are you talking about?
这个你拿去 可以看下剧本
Here, take a look at this script.
灰熊大电影
"Grizzly the Movie"?
我的天 终于有人拍了部
Holy moly! They're finally making a movie
展现灰熊英姿的电影了
about how awesome grizzlies are!
而且我还是主演
And I get to be the star?
让我想想 我要去
Uh, let me think about it. I'm in!
好极了 那就这么定了
Cool. All right, then.
这将会是你成为世界巨星
This is gonna be your first step
迈出的第一步
to becoming a worldwide superstar.
-准备好了吗 -等等 我的兄弟们能来吗
- Ready to roll? - Wait, can my brothers come?
行 只要他们不碍事
Mm, sure, as long as they don't get in the way.
-我们出发吧 -白熊准备好出发了
- Okay. Let's go. - Ice bear is ready to roll.
-开始 -行吧
- Action. - All right.
这简直太棒了 灰灰
This is amazing, Grizz.
白熊看到他的兄弟走红感到很开心
Ice bear is happy to see his brother blow up.
好戏才刚要开始呢
Ah, you haven't seen anything yet.
先生
Uh, sir?
-请阅读之后签个名 -好的
- Read this and sign, please. - Oh, okay.
等等 灰灰 你应该好好读一遍
Wait, Grizz, you should really read through it.
伙计们 看看我们的餐桌
Hey, guys, check out our food table.
你们吃过饭了吗
Did you guys eat yet?
没有 我们还没吃呢 我都快饿死了
No, we haven't! oh, I was starving!
尽情吃吧
Have as much as you want.
都是你们的
It's all yours.
怎么样了 灰灰 你准备好了吗
What's going on, Grizz? You ready?
我正想搞明白这是什么
Uh, yeah, I'm just trying to understand what this is.
要知道时间不等人
You know, we're losing a lot of time here.
记住 你签得越早
Remember, the earlier you sign,
成为世界巨星就步伐就越快
the quicker you become a worldwide superstar.
一切在你
Up to you.
那我现在就签
Then I'll sign it right now, yo!
好极了 好了 各位 开工吧
Awesome. All right, everyone! let's roll!
好了 待会儿你就待在这里
Okay, this is where you're gonna be.
好啊好啊 你们好啊伙计们
Cool. Cool. Uh, hey, what's up, guys?
我是灰灰 这部电影的主角
I'm Grizz, you know, main character of the movie.
糟了 我忘拿剧本了
Oh, shoot, I forgot my script.
不必担心
Oh, no need to worry about that.
你只需要躲在这片草丛后面
You just need to hide behind this bush
吓一吓这两个人就行了
and scare these guys here.
-很简单吧 -那当然
- Pretty easy, huh? - Psh, totally.
好了 那我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this, then.
第17场 第一镜
Scene number 17, shot 1.
各部门准备 开始
Ready? Action!
你觉得怎么样
Mm, well, what do you think?
看上还不错 就在这扎营吧
I think it looks good. Let's set camp.
好了 给灰熊一个镜头
All right, cue the bear.
我很吓人哦
I'm scary!
停 好了 很好 灰灰
Cut! okay, okay, that was great, Grizz,
但我很好奇你为什么喊了一声"哈"
but I'm just curious why you yelled "boo" there.
我是想扮鬼 因为鬼很吓人
I was trying to act like a ghost, 'cause ghosts are scary.
是不是太吓人了 我是不是要收一收
Was it too scary? Should I -- should I try to pull it back?
是啊 但是你不用扮鬼
Yeah, but you don't need to act like a ghost.
我想看到你怎样吓到他们
I want to see how you would scare them.
明白了
Ah, gotcha.
好 更像我一点 明白了
Okay, more like me. Got it.
主演 灰灰
《灰熊大电影》
是啊 这个地方适合扎营
Yeah, this place looks good to set camp.
你俩 从我的草坪上滚出去
Hey! hey, you, get off my lawn!
我很可怕的 是混黑帮的
I'm an intimidating guy! I'm in a gang,
最讨厌你们这些八零九零后的侵犯我的地盘
and I'm sick of you millennials trespassing on my property!
-停止 -好 这样就可以了吧
- Cut! - Cool. Is that a wrap?
不 还不太好
No, not quite there yet.
要不我们试试别的
Uh, why don't we try something different, huh?
我们去那边坐下吧
Hey, let's go sit over there.
不好意思 请让开
Hey, excuse me, out of the way, please.
这里有些箱子
Hey, here are some boxes.
让开
Hey, out of the way!
准备 开始
Ready? Action!
迎接你的末日吧
Welcome to your doom!
你在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?!
-我是个可怕的大坏蛋 -停
- One scary boss I am! - Cut!
可以了吗 因为...因为如果你需要的话
Huh? Did I get it? 'Cause -- 'cause I-I can totally
我完全可以再来一条
oo another version if you need one.
我是说 如果你觉得刚才已经完美了...
I mean, if you think that was perfect --
好吧 我想我们可以后期处理一下
Yeah, I think we can fix this in post.
好的 我们来集中拍摄下一场吧
Okay, cool, let's just try and focus on the next scene, yeah?
太棒了 灰灰
That was awesome, Grizz.
让开
Out of the way!
进来吧 别害羞
Okay, come on in. Don't be shy.
这场戏非常简单
Now, this next scene is pretty straightforward.
你要进入小屋 接近游骑兵先生
You are going to enter the cabin, approach Mr. Ranger here,
而且我需要你...怎么说呢
and then I need you to -- hmm, how do I put it?
袭击他 给他展现下你的熊威
Attack him! really give him the bear treatment.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
是的 我想我明白了
Oh, yeah. I think I know what you mean.
棒极了 我们开始吧
Excellent. Let's get started.
片场各就各位 准备灯光 音响到位了吗
美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表