美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
庭院甩卖♥♥
我知道之前说过 但是这次我是认真的
I know I've said it before, but I really mean it this time.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
不是吧 兄弟 那是好事啊
No way, man. That's awesome.
哪个女孩那么幸运啊
Who's the lucky girl?
食品店的装袋女孩
The bagger at the grocery store.
你看到她看我的眼神了吗
Did you see the way she looked at me?
是那个短发的女孩吗
Is she that girl with the short hair?
不是 那是我上周喜欢的
Oh, no, that was another girl
另一个女孩
that I was in love with last week.
哇 停 倒车
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Stop. Back up.
庭院甩卖♥♥
是庭院甩卖♥♥
A yard sale!
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
哇 是个粉碎手布罗根的活动人偶
Whoa! A Smash Brogan action figure.
真不错
Sweet!
准备好挨打吧
Get ready for pain!
搞什么...
Huh? What the...
五美元
$5?
不是吧
Aw, man.
完美的全景照
The perfect panorama shot.
这东西不止是拍起来漂亮
Hey, you know, this stuff isn't just good for pictures.
所以你在找什么吗 熊熊
So what are you looking for, bear?
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you with something?
你好
Hello.
没有 我只是随便看看
Nothing really. Just looking.
好吧
Well, okay then.
需要什么就叫我
Just holler if you need anything.
好的
Uh, okay.
小篮球
Hmm, tiny basketball?
太小了
Too tiny.
弹簧什么的
Springy thing?
弹性过头了
Uh, too springy.
免费
谢谢您 先生 祝你用得开心
Thank you, sir. You enjoy.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
这盒东西真的不要钱吗
Is this box really free?
当然 拿去吧
Well, sure. Take it.
都是些大家都不要的东西
Just lots of stuff in there nobody wants.
也省得我拿去扔了
Less for me to throw away.
真的吗
Really?
老兄 免费的东西
Dude, free stuff.
嘿 免费的东西
Psst! Free stuff.
不要钱
Free stuff!
好了 兄弟们 想要什么就赶快抢吧
All right, guys. Start calling dibs on whatever you want.
我的
Mine!
粉碎手套
Smash hands.
太棒了
Awesome!
哈呀
Hyah!
打碎抱枕
Cushion smash!
快看这个 一个旧手♥机♥
Whoa! Look at this. And old phone.
看 它还是个滑盖的
Look it does this flip-slidy thing.
哈呀
Hyah!
你好
天哪 它开机了
Oh, my gosh. It just turned on.
手♥机♥还能用
It's still working.
看看摄像头还能不能用
Well, let's see if the camera works.
哈呀
Whoa! Hyah!
像素感好强
It's so pixely.
白熊要家庭娱乐录像带
Ice bear will take family entertainment.
粉碎家庭娱乐录像带
Family entertainment smash!
打扁熊猫
Panda smash!
搞什么鬼 棕熊
What the heck, Grizz?!
想打东西就出去打
Go outside if you're gonna smash stuff!
是时候向世界展示我的新武器了
Time to show the world my new form.
唉呀 灯打碎了
Oops. Lamp smash!
- 出去疯 - 去咯
- Get out! - Going.
什么
What?
来自 安妮
嘿 宝贝
来自 安妮
今晚约会吗
来自 安妮
在庭院甩卖♥♥的时候你看起来很不错:)
来自 安妮
你在吗 P
我得走了
Uh, I... I got to go.
不用管我
Don't bother me!
今天是个特别的日子
Today is a special day.
今天 你开始专注于自我
Today, you start focusing on you.
今天 你与地球的循环合二为一
Today, your cycles and the earth's are one.
你好 欢迎来到
Hi, there. And welcome to...
"孕妇健身操"
"The pregnant women's workout."
我们会向你展示
And we're gonna show you that just because
因为一个人吃两人份而变胖几磅
you're packing on some extra pounds eating for two,
并不代表你们不能再充满活力保持身材了
doesn't mean you can't still be active and stay fit.
还有那个
And that!
尝尝那个 坏家伙
Take that, bad guy.
还有这拳
And this and this and that.
那是什么
What's that?
那就试试吧 坏家伙的朋友
Well then take that, bad guy's friend.
好了 还有什么是我没揍过的
Now, what haven't I punched yet?
下午的信件来了
Oh, the afternoon post is here.
估计我要先把手套拿下来
Huh. Guess I should take these gloves off first.
没事了 崭新如初
Oh. Oops. Uh... there you go. Good as new.
好吧 真的得把这东西脱下来了
Okay. Time to get these off for real.
好吧 我需要帮忙
Okay. I'm gonna need some help.
踏步 踏步 再踏步
And step and step and step and step.
继续高抬腿 姑娘们
Keep those knees up, ladies.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
兄弟
Man! Uh, brother!
嘿 一 二 一
Hey! One and two and one...
得去其它地方求助了
Got to find help somewhere else.
那条信息不可能是给我的
That text couldn't be for me.
那说不通啊
I mean, it just doesn't make sense.
但是也许她真的想约个会
But maybe she does really want to go on a date.
也许我可以给她回个短♥信♥
Eh, maybe if I give her one little text back.
不 我不该回
No! I shouldn't!
"所以 我们的约会... 尽快告诉我你能不能来
"So, our date... Let me know if you can asap.
如果你来不了 我就安排其它事了..."
If you can't, I'll make other plans..."
我们的约会
Our date?
我们的约会
Our date!
太不可思议了 约会啊
I can't believe it! A date!
等等 我应该回什么
Oh, wait! Wha... what do I write back?
好吧 我要写个完美的回复
Uh, okay. I gonna write the perfect response...
当然了 宝贝
不 回得不够漂亮
No, not classy enough.
也许要回得俏皮点
Something playful, maybe...
不
No!
手♥机♥没电了 手♥机♥没电了
The phone's dead! The phone's dead!
我需要充电器 充电器
I need a charger! I need a charger quick!
不 不匹配啊
No! It's not fitting!
吸气 吐气 吸气 吐气
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.
现在我们要多加一点内容
Now we're gonna add an extra step.
这个动作只适合老学员
This move is for advanced users only.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
白熊准备好了
Ice bear is ready.
好的 跳
Okay, and hop.
再来 跳
Okay, and hop.
做得不错
Whoo! Great job.
打扰一下
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
你能不能...
Uh, could you, um...
嘿 老兄 我不想惹事
Aah! Hey, man. I don't want any trouble.
- 冷静点 好吗 - 先生 拜托
- Chill, okay? - Sir, please!
我只是需要帮助
I just need some help!
美剧 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表