美剧 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表
《风云际会》
第一季第一集
序言
在那段被恐惧笼罩的岁月里
In a time of dread,
一个婴儿诞生了
a child was born.
埃洛拉·达南 我们的救世主
Elora Danan, destined to save our world.
黑暗的力量无情地追逐她
Relentlessly pursued by the forces of darkness,
直到埃洛拉遇到了两位不寻常的英雄
Elora was rescued by two unlikely heroes.
一位是梦想成为法师的内尔温农夫
A Nelwyn farmer who dreamt of being a sorcerer.
心性善良 英勇无畏的威洛
Willow was a man of pure heart and unfailing courage.
另一位
-The other...
是个极度自负的小偷 骗子和无赖
...an impossibly conceited thief, liar, and rogue.
我本想嫁给马德马蒂根
Madmartigan was the man I'd marry.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
我那时年轻无知
I was young.
我们合力打败了我母亲 巴芙莫达女王
Together, we defeated my mother, Queen Bavmorda.
从诅咒中拯救了提尔阿斯林王国
-And freed the Kingdom of Tir Asleen from its curse.
我们以为战争结束了
We thought the war was over.
但就在回去后不久
But soon after returning home,
威洛预见了未来
-Willow had a vision.
某一天
That one day,
一个远古恶魔会再次崛起 并摧毁未来的女皇
an ancient evil would rise again and destroy the future Empress,
黑暗将再次降临
and her end would herald a new dark age.
于是埃洛拉被藏了起来
And so, Elora was hidden away,
没有人知道她的身份
her true identity concealed,
包括她自己
even from herself.
这是我唯一能保护她的方法
It was the only way I could protect her.
第一章 疾风司
我差点就赢了
I almost had you.
可别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up about it.
不论是技巧
You know, there's skill,
还是天赋
then there's talent.
我恰好都具备
I just happen to have both.
还有与生俱来的高傲
Along with a generous amount of arrogance.
那也是必须的
Gotta have that too.
谁知道呢 也许过几年你能打败我
Who knows? In a few years, you might beat me.
要不是那块石头松了 我能把你打得后退五步
I would have beaten you if it wasn't for that loose rock.
这跟动作的熟练度无关 婕德
It's not about mastering the moves, Jade,
而是因地制宜 发挥自己的长处
it's about adapting to your terrain.
而我只是比你更擅长这个
And, uh, I'm just better at that than you are.
是 您简直无所不能 殿下
Yeah, superior in every way, Your Highness.
总有一天 我会证明的
One day, I'm gonna prove it.
别告诉我你已经放弃这个想法了
Tell me you don't still think about that.
穿过那道屏障
You know, going beyond the Barrier,
去荒野探索冒险
having these wild adventures like...
像我们一直说的那样
we've always talked about.
珂特 巴伦廷之前和我说…
Kit, I spoke to Ballantine earlier...
-嗯 -公主殿下
-Yeah? -Princess!
女王传来消息
I bring word from the Queen.
我们被包围了
Are we under siege?
您得更衣参加晚宴
You need to get dressed for dinner.
女王殿下要迎接盖拉多恩的王室
Her Highness expects the royal party from Galladoorn to arrive shortly.
我哥也要一起参加吗 他已经收拾好了
I take it my brother's been called on too, to scrub behind his ears?
是的 我猜王子还在西部森林里打猎
Yes. The prince, I believe, is hunting in the Western Wood.
打猎 今天的猎物是谁
Hunting? I wonder who he's hunting today.
会不会太过了
Was that too much?
不 我只是…
No. It was, uh...
-你在发抖 -是吗
-You're trembling. -Am I?
哦
-Yeah.
我不知道 明白吗
-I don't know. You just,
你对我有种魔力
you have this effect on me.
在你之前我从未有过
It's just like nothing I've ever experienced before.
我也是
Me too.
没想到你也会有这种感觉
Just didn't think you felt that way about me.
为什么这么说
-What do you mean? Why not?
毕竟你名声在外
You've got a bit of a reputation.
我听说了你的一些事
If you heard the things they say about you,
但我知道那些都不是真的
things I know aren't true.
有一些可能是真的
Some of them might be true.
但那是以前的事 都过去了
But that was before. That was before.
我不会再像以前那样了
I'm not that guy anymore.
艾尔科 我爱你
Airk, I love you.
殿下
-Your Lordship.
凯斯 别气急败坏的
-Kase. Excellent scowling.
在整个西部长途跋涉地找你
Trudging across the Western Reach looking for you,
我这个下午还真有意义
just how I'd hoped to spend the afternoon.
谁要你是我朋友呢
-I do what I can for my friends.
有人看见哈斯塔国王带着一大群人马进入山谷了
King Hastur, with a great host, were seen riding into the Vale.
黄昏前能到达提尔阿斯林
They'll get to Tir Asleen by dusk.
你母亲希望他们能看到你体面的样子
I'm afraid your mother insists you're presentable when they arrive.
在你看来她所谓的“体面”是什么意思
And what do we suppose she means by "presentable"?
我想至少不能全身沾满泥土和草吧
Well, I suppose not covered in dirt and grass.
哦 她也太挑剔了
Ah, well, she's so particular.
我会把日食送回马厩
I'll take Eclipse to the stables.
你今晚也会来参加吧
You know you're coming tonight, right?
-不 -来
-No. -Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yeah.
你知道我最受不了穿礼服的
You know how I feel about gowns and wearing them.
但你只能接受它
You're gonna have to suck it up,
因为没有你我肯定坚持不下去
because I'm not gonna be able to survive this thing without you.
-你刚才想说什么 -什么
-What did you wanna tell me? -When?
刚才你提到了巴伦廷
Before, you said you talked to Ballantine.
对 我们晚点再说
-Yeah. We can talk about it later.
好吧 今天很开心
All right, that was fun.
好了 再见
-Yeah, bye. Bye.
还要
-One more.
好了 好了 你得走了 你真的得走了
-Okay, okay, you gotta go. -Okay. You really gotta go.
你什么都没看见
-You saw nothing.
我全看见了
I saw everything.
是厨房♥的女仆对吗
That's the kitchen maid, right?
做的黄油松饼大家都很喜欢的那个
That makes those buttered muffins everybody always talks about?
嘿 我确实非常喜欢她的松饼
I happen to be a great admirer of her muffins.
我只是好奇她被你伤透了心时
I'm concerned about what she's gonna put in those muffins
会在松饼里加料吗
when you inevitably break her heart.
我不会让她伤心的
I'm not gonna break her heart.
少来了 艾尔科 你会很快失去兴趣
Please. Airk, you're gonna lose interest...
-谢谢 -然后移情别恋
-Thanks. -...and move on to the next.
一直以来你不都是这样子么
It's like the one way you're totally consistent.
不 鸽子她…
No, she... Dove...
这不一样 鸽子的灵魂拥有难以言喻的
It's different, Dove has this ineffable human quality
-美好品质 -等下 你叫她什么
-about her soul. -Whoa, whoa, wait, you said Dove?
鸽子 我喜欢这样叫她 就像最美妙浪漫…
Dove. Yes. That's what I call her, like the most romantic, beautiful...
你不知道她的名字
You don't know her name?
-我当然知道了 -是吗
-I know her name. -Yeah?
-是 -是什么
-Yeah. -What is it?
母亲 我们一接到消息 就连忙赶回来了 我们打算…
Ah, Mother! We got your message. We raced back, we're gonna...
赶紧洗个澡就…
We're gonna wash up...
你这是在草地上和人打滚儿了
Why do you look like you've been rolling around in grass?
训练 为了比武
Training. Tourneys and such.
你脖子上是什么
What's that on your neck?
奇怪 有可能是火蛾咬的
Oh! I got bit by a fire moth, which was strange.
不是鸽子啄的吗
Sure it wasn't a dove?
拉克伦说你和婕德又去峡谷迷墙上了
Lachlan told me he found you and Jade atop of the Canyon Maze again.
你明知道我不许你去那些石头上玩 那儿很危险
I don't like you playing on those rocks. It's dangerous.
玩
Playing?
我才不像他 我们真的在训练
Unlike him, we actually were training.
让他们帮你沐浴
I've had them draw you a bath,
我给你选好了要穿的礼服
and I've laid out a gown for you to wear.
连衣服都要你帮我选
You're picking out my clothes now?
把我当六岁小孩吗
What am I, six years old?
本来不用这样
I shouldn't have to,
但谁让你总是这样玩物丧志 你让我别无选择
but when you neglect your responsibilities for your hobbies, you leave me no choice.
美剧 | 风云际会(2022) | 导航列表