美剧 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表
Hello, Bill. Here, have an apple on me.
你好 比尔 来 请你吃个苹果
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Caris. Caris.
凯瑞丝 凯瑞丝
Have you spoke to your father?
你跟你父亲谈过了吗
About what? Is it true?
谈什么 是真的吗
Has the old king been murdered?
老国王真的被杀害了吗
There's a rumour around the market.
市场上流言传得可厉害了
I don't want to believe it,
我倒也不愿相信
but if I heard it from the head of the guild...
不过 如果行会会长也这么说的话
Father doesn't trade in rumours much. Sorry.
我父亲不做流言买♥♥卖♥♥ 不好意思
Mattie. Caris!
玛蒂 凯瑞丝
Mother's got her headaches again.
母亲的头疼病又犯了
Oh, don't worry. I'll make her yarrow tea.
别担心 我给她配蓍草茶
Can you make it stronger this time?
这次药效能再强些吗
They keep coming back.
她老犯这毛病
I'll add some chokecherry bark.
我再加一点野樱树皮
And some dried bergamot. You've been paying attention.
还有干佛手 你学得挺快
I hear the old king's dead.
我听说老国王死了
Murdered in prison, Father said.
父亲说是在监狱里遇害的
God save us. Come.
上帝保佑 来
That hurt?
疼吗
No. Good.
不疼 那就好
Yes.
瞧着
That was unfair.
不公平
But you're dead.
可你死了
Again. Get up!
再来 起来
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Hey, we have no fight with you.
等等 别动手 我们跟你无冤无仇
Who are you?
你们是谁
I'm Merthin Fitzgerald and this is my brother, Ralph.
我是梅尔辛·菲茨杰拉德 这是我哥拉尔夫
Our father's Sir Gerald, the Earl of Shiring.
我们父亲是杰拉德 夏陵伯爵
Who fought for the king in the late civil war?
在先前的内战中为国王而战的那个
Yes. God save His Majesty's soul.
对 愿国王陛下安息
Whose side were you on?
你是哪边的
It no longer matters.
已经无所谓了
I was making for the Kingsbridge Priory.
我要去王桥修道院
Can you help me before I bleed to death?
你们能帮我到那里吗 在我血尽而亡之前
Is it love, or passing fancy?
是恋爱了 还是心血来潮
Greetings, Mother Cecilia.
您好 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
I was just admiring the Lord God's gifts.
我只是在欣赏上帝赐予的礼物
Oh, really?
是吗
And I thought that it was merchants' gifts bought
我还以为是用商人的捐税
with merchants' tithes. Thank you.
从商人那儿买♥♥来的呢 谢谢
Good day, Mother Cecilia.
早安 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
It's freezing in here. Build up the fire for Mother Cecilia.
这儿可真冷 给塞西莉亚嬷嬷生把火
Goose?
烤鹅
Well, no reason why our weekly meetings shouldn't be tasty.
每周见面吃点好的理所当然嘛
Godwyn, when you've done,
戈德温 等你干完了
pour some hot cider for our Mother Prioress.
给我们的副院长嬷嬷倒杯热苹果酒
Gladly, Uncle.
乐意之至 舅舅
Are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么吗
Today is my nephew's birthday. He turns 21.
今天是我外甥的生日 他二十一岁了
Congratulations, Godwyn.
生日快乐 戈德温
Thank you, Mother Cecilia.
谢谢 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
Has your uncle blessed you with a birthday gift?
你舅舅送你生日礼物了吗
He's sending me to Oxford to study medicine.
他要送我去牛津学医
How very generous.
真慷慨
How on earth will you afford that?
你怎么付得起学费呢
You want me to pay for his education.
你想让我付他的学费
Well, since the nuns hold the priory purse strings...
修道院的钱都归修女们管
Because the widows are generous in their wills and we are thrifty.
因为寡妇们留的遗嘱很慷慨 我们又很节俭
But there's a fine line between thrifty and miserly, Mother Cecilia.
但节俭和吝啬只有一线之隔 塞西莉亚嬷嬷
Is that supposed to charm me?
你这是给我灌迷魂汤吗
Prior Anthony.
安东尼副院长
Excuse me, Mother. There's a knight,
打搅了 嬷嬷 有位骑士
he's in the kitchen, he's badly wounded.
在厨房♥里 他伤得很重
There's nothing a good purging won't heal. Hold still.
彻底清理一下就没事了 别动
Blood of Christ!
我的天啊
What is this? What's this commotion?
怎么回事 为什么如此喧闹
Your physician is trying to bleed me out.
你这个医生想放光我的血
It needs to bleed to balance the humours.
出血才能平衡体液
And who are you, Sir Knight?
这位骑士先生 您是什么人
Sir Thomas Langley, knight to Queen Isabella.
托马斯·兰利爵士 伊莎贝拉王后的骑士
Joseph, do something. He's the queen's man.
约瑟夫 帮帮他 他是王后的人
Oh, well, perhaps a poultice of dung to reconnect the body to the earth.
也许敷点粪便可以使身体重接地气
You need to stop the bleeding! What are you doing here?
必须立刻止血 你来干什么
You're not a physician. Get out!
你不是医生 出去
I sent for her, Brother Joseph.
约瑟夫兄弟 是我请她来的
Caris, take that towel. Come on, now, tie it around his arm!
凯瑞丝 快把那毛巾拿来 系在他胳膊上
Above the wound.
盖住伤口
That towel is used for communion!
那毛巾是圣餐时候用的
All the better then.
那就更好了
Tight, draw it tight! You, give her a hand.
要紧 绑紧点 你去帮把手
This is outrageous. Stop it!
太离谱了 住手
Mattie Wise, I think it's best you leave.
智者玛蒂 我认为你最好离开
Brother Joseph knows what he's doing.
约瑟夫兄弟知道如何给人疗伤
You don't belong here! You're-you're-you're only a barber's daughter!
你不该过来 你...你父亲只是个理发师
He was also a surgeon. Wine!
也是外科医生 拿酒来
We need wine to wash the wound.
我们要用酒清洗伤口
Wine will imbalance the body's humours!
酒会破坏体液的平衡
Dung will clot the wound and help it heal!
粪便可以凝结伤口 有助于愈合
Don't worry about the blood, Caris.
不用担心那些血 凯瑞丝
Pull it tight! It's stopping.
拉紧 不流了
The bleeding's stopping.
血没有流了
Good. Needle and thread.
很好 把针线拿来
We have to make sure all the feathers are pulled from the wound.
要保证所有的箭羽都从伤口里取出来了
Keep it clean.
伤口要干净
Brother Godwyn, perhaps you should avoid a degree
戈德温兄弟 如果你这么害怕见血
in medicine if the sight of blood disturbs you so.
或许还是不要学医的好
No, I'll get accustomed in time.
不 我还是能适应的
Oh. Well, tell me, then,
那么 告诉我
which is correct: dung, or wine?
粪便和酒 应该用哪个
If I agree... I'll sponsor you at Oxford.
如果合我心意 我便赞助你去牛津读书
Wine certainly has its place...
酒当然也有人用
but dung is always to be preferred.
但粪便通常是首选
A considered choice.
深思熟虑的选择
But not, in my opinion, the correct one.
但在我看来 不是正确答案
Prior.
副院长
Prior, may I have a word with you alone?
副院长 我能单独和你说两句吗
You wish to make your confession? I...
你是要做忏悔吗 我...
I wish to become a monk.
我想成为修士
The priory is far too poor,
修道院极为贫寒
Sir Thomas, to take on another member.
托马斯爵士 无法接纳新的修士
Unless you can pay the costs, which are considerable.
除非你能负担开销 那倒是可以考虑
I have a sponsor.
我有资助人
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
We herewith lay to rest
我们于此埋葬
the body of Edward II,
英国国王
King of England.
爱德华二世的遗体
The queen? Yes.
王后 是的
Seems she owes him a favour.
看起来她欠他一个人情
How fortunate for us that he chose to come here.
他选择来这里 对我们而言可真是幸运
Not fortunate at all, I fancy.
我倒认为一点儿也不幸运
Why?
为什么
With the king recently dead and talk that he was murdered?
国王♥刚♥刚驾崩 据说还是被人杀害
The death was an accident.
国王之死只是意外
The king fell in prison and broke his neck.
国王在监狱里摔了一跤 摔断了脖子
You mean he was hanged.
你是说绞死
You mustn't say that. There are darker rumours too
你可不能这么说 还有更可怕的传言呢
red hot poker up his rear. But none of this is our affair.
烧红的火棍捅穿了屁♥股♥ 这与我们无关
His death--however he died-- was God's judgement.
他的死 不管怎么死的 是上帝的裁决
美剧 | 无尽世界(2012) | 导航列表