美剧 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表
hold on, hold on.wait, wait.
别动 别动 等下
wait, wait.
等等 等等
is that... i think i felt it move.
是不是 我觉得它动了
no, you did't.
不 才没有
okay, i'm only seven weeks pregnant.
行了 我才怀孕七周
baby don't start moving until, like, the fifth month.
胎儿要在大概五个月时才会动
maybe other people's babies don't.
可能别人家的不会动
but see, already batman's different.
但蝙蝠侠家的与众不同
stop calling it that.
别再这么叫它了
but it's a fam... it's not a family name.
但这是姓... 这才不是什么姓氏
okay, i stopped the newspaper.
好了 报纸停定了
i packed for both of us.
咱俩的行李也收拾好了
this one just says "remember."
这张写着"记得"
oh, i gotta change the outgoing message.
我得改下电♥话♥留言
let me get that thank you.
让我来 谢了
hi, you have reached sam and mel.
你好 这里是萨姆和梅尔家
we won't be here this week.
我们本周不在家
we will be at her parents' house
会在她父母家
to celebrate her father's 65th birthday,
庆祝她老爸的65岁生日
and to tell them that we're getting married,
并会告知我们打算结婚
and I'm impregnated their daughter out of wedlock,
以及我让他们的女儿未婚先孕了
which I'm sure they'll be thrilled about
我肯定他们会抓狂的
since they already hate me.
反正他们本来就讨厌我
they don't hate you. i flooded their house, mel.
他们没讨厌你 我淹了他们的房♥子
i'm starting to think,ah, maybe that wasn't such a good call.
我觉得也许那次拜访本身就是错的
okay, yes,but it's been repaired
是没错 但这次有备而去
and all is forgiven-ish.
而且尽释前嫌 才怪
see, that doesn't help.
我说没用的吧
well, maybe you'd be less nervous
如果你今早跟我一起出门
if you came out with me this morning.
或许就不会这么紧张
skip your office party.
别去参加同事聚会了
i'd love to, baby, but i'm the
我也不想去 但我是
assistant editor at the magazine
杂♥志♥社的助理编辑
and ipod deejay tonight.
和今晚的音乐DJ.
two very revered positions.
两个很重要的职位
and by the way,i'm not that nervous
话又说回来 我也没有
about meeting your par...
因为要见你父母而紧...
yeah, you seem good.
对 你叫不紧张
okay, remember,get there by 9:00,
记得九点前到达
and we'll tell them after dessert.
然后用过甜点告诉他们
my mom made her cherry pie.
我妈做了拿手的樱桃派
you know, i actually don't like pie.
其实我不爱吃派
i find myself to be more of a cake guy.
我觉得我更爱吃蛋糕
oh, it's my dad.where's the phone?
是我爸 电♥话♥呢?
that's your dad?
你♥爸♥打来的?
i didn't delete the answering machine.
刚才的留言我没删掉
sam! we need to find it.
萨姆 我们得找出电♥话♥
you've got to put that dock on the dock.
你应该把电♥话♥搁在底座上
the dock is there for a reason.
否则要底座干嘛
it recharges it. we have got to find it.
它能充电 得赶紧找出来
couch couch, couch.
沙发 沙发 沙发
answer it! get it!
接啊 快点
dick.
迪克
hey, it's sam.
好啊 我是萨姆
how are you?
你还好吧?
sam.
萨姆
mel's friend, yeah.
梅尔的朋友
we're really looking forward to see...huh?
我们很期待见...
okay, i'll put her on the phone for you.
我让她来听电♥话♥
hey, dad.no, the...
嘿 老爸 不是...
he loves me.
他喜欢我
hey, hun.
甜心
how's the party?
聚会如何?
oh, filled with party people.
到处都是人
well, why don't you come out here early?
你就不能提前过来么
you could be here for dinner.
可以来吃晚饭
oh, i thought of that actually
我考虑过
but we made a plan to meet them for dessert.
但我们计划好甜点后告诉他们的
remember, and after you make a plan,
况且在定下计划后
it's a mistake to deviate, so i...
不宜随意更改
hi, sam.
你好 萨姆
oh, thanks.
多谢
who's that?
谁啊
it's nobody, honey
没啥 亲爱的
okay, sam, listen to me.
萨姆 听我讲
you know i think it's super cute
我觉得在女孩子跟你调情时
when you don't realize girls are flirting with you.
扮无知真是相当的可爱
oh, no, honey, no one's flirting wh anybody.
没有 亲爱的 没人跟我调情
mwah. no, nicky.
别这样 妮奇
but i need you to know that tonight's really important.
我只想跟你强调下今晚非常重要
so just don't be late
可别迟到
no, stop.
住嘴
um, it's, uh, not late.no one's gonna be late.
还不算晚 不会迟到的
mel? mel?
梅尔 梅尔
well, i finally finished
我终于把
preparing the goose for dad's birthday dinner.
你老爸寿筵的鹅准备好了
and all that's left now is two days of brining...
现在只需再在盐水中浸泡两天
which some people might find interesting.
很多人可能会喜欢
i said to your mother,
我跟你妈说
"all i want for my birthday a nice steak with my family."
我生日只需和全家一起吃美味的牛排
so she invited 60 people
于是她就邀请了60个人
and got right to work on a goose.
光明正大地炮制鹅肉
oh, you're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
we're having roast tonight.
今晚将是烘烤之夜
and i'm really proud of my pie.
我的派可是一绝
mel.
梅尔
you okay?
你没事吧?
oh, yeah, dad. i'm fine.
没 爸爸 我没事
was that your friend on the phone?
你在跟你那个朋友通电♥话♥?
did he upset you?
他惹恼你了?
no, dad. i love my friend.
没有 爸爸 我爱我的朋友
and maybe since i've been with him for two years now,
而且我和他一起已经两年了
you could stop calling him my friend
你也该改一下对他的称呼
and try welcoming him into your home.
并试着欢迎他融入我们家
and we do, dear. of course we do.
会的 亲爱的 那是必须的
we like your friend very much.
我们相当喜欢你朋友
right, dick?
是吧 迪克?
mel, you're not picking up your cell.
梅尔 你怎么不接电♥话♥
i'm on my way to the train station
我在赶往火车站
right on schedule.
时间刚好
can't wait to dig into your mom's cherry pie.
迫不及待想品尝你老妈的樱桃派
and that sounded dirty.i'm sorry.
抱歉 像是荤段子
i love you.
我爱你
* sam-my *
萨米
nicky, are you sure you should be driving?
妮奇 你确定你能开车?
are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
this car basically drives itself.
这车开起来天人合一
really, nicky...
说真的 妮奇
we're actually making two stops.
我们要在不同的地方下车
i just had a naughty thought.
我有个邪恶的想法
oh, listen, nicky...
妮奇
oh, wow! that is naughty.
果然邪恶
i know.
我知道
god. um, thank you.
老天 谢谢你
and that's very flattering,
让人受宠若惊
and a teensy bit degrading for both of us actually.
但是男女授受不亲
but i'm about to be engaged.
我马上要订婚了
oh, i feel sick.
我很难受
no, don't. hey, you're a great gal.
不 别这样 你是个好姑娘
mel and i are just kinda perfect for each other.
梅尔和我可以说是情投意合
美剧 | 女婿要进门(2008) | 导航列表