美剧 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
密谍伙伴 前情提要
Previously on X Company...
我想你去监视阿尔弗雷德
I need you to be Alfred's spotter.
那个特别分子 是他吗
That special, is he?
弗朗兹 在Terre-du-Fils
Franz, what happened
- 怎么了 - 我处决了六十八名无辜者
- in Terre-du-Fils? - I executed 68 innocent men.
我相信我必须这么做
I believed I had to.
那是我们的目标 在他干了这么多事之后
That's the man we have to target. We've got to find the scrap of a soul
我们要找到活下来的人
that's left in there after everything he's done.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom! Tom!
不 不要...
No, no...
- 发生了什么 - 你一直以来都太骄傲了
- What happened? - You'd have been so proud.
如果我今天说 有一个可以效忠国家的机会
What would you say if I told you that today you had
你会怎么做
an opportunity to serve your country?
这里面有个帆布引爆器
There's a canvas detonator inside.
把它掰成两半 拉出帆布
Snapping it in half pulls the canvas.
四秒之后 一切归零
Four seconds later, it's over.
克劳斯 你在干什么
Klaus! What are you doing?
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina!
当你念我的名字时 你有什么感觉
When you said my name, what did it feel like?
- 米瑞在哪 - 我最后一次见到她时
- Where's Miri? - The last I saw her,
她正在教塔那里射杀德军
she was picking off Germans from a church tower.
别动
Don't move.
那我们都会死的
我不在乎
你跟这个女人的友谊会把我们都搭进去
我们已经结束了
- 你为什么会在这 - 我为我儿子而来
- Why are you here? - I'm here for my son.
告诉我你们想让我♥干♥什么
Tell me what it is you want me to do.
密谍伙伴第三季第一集
1942年8月 巴黎以北六千米
- 克伦落地了 - 你的飞行怎么样
- Creon has landed! - How was your flight?
- 这安全屋怎么样 - 还不错 行政首长
- How good is this safe house? - It's good. The head
- 是亲抵抗派的 - 说起来简单
- administrator's pro-Resistance. - Easy to say.
自从德国人进攻巴黎后他一直在照顾我们的人
He's been patching up our boys since the Germans hit Paris.
- 他是我们这边的 - 你确定吗
- He's on our side. - Are you sure?
我们确定 这整个房♥间都是我们的
We're sure. This... The whole wing is ours.
这是个新的结核病病房♥ 所以...
It's the new Tuberculosis Ward, so...
- 没人愿意走近这里 - 好主意
- nobody wants to come close. - It's a good idea.
这之前汤姆的
It was Tom's.
尼尔在哪
Where's Neil?
你好
Hello?
你在找什么人吗
You're looking for someone?
一个年轻的女人 长黑发
A young woman. Long dark hair.
黑衬衫 德国人抓了她
A black shirt. The Germans had her.
- 她在囚犯群里 - 你见过她吗
- One of the prisoners. - You saw them?
他们在我农庄那停下过 拿走了我们的食物
They stopped at my farm. Took our food.
- 他们正把囚犯往北押 - 你知道是哪吗
- They were taking them north. - You know where?
- 不知道 - 什么时候
- No. - When?
几小时前
A few hours ago.
大概二十分钟后我们去接费伯
We're picking up Faber in about 20 minutes.
- 那他妻子呢 - 他不想让她掺和进来
- And his wife? - He wants to keep her out of it.
- 不可能 - 这是他的条件
- Out of the question. - It was his condition.
她是个平民 她知道的太多 要让她明白
She's a civilian, she knows too much, she needs to understand what
- 什么叫做缄口不言 - 这会激怒他的
- it means to keep her mouth shut. - That's gonna provoke him.
无所谓 你接他来保他安全 你去接他老婆
Irrelevant. You get him here and secure, you go and get her.
明白
Understood.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
- 我们失去了一名新成员 - 米瑞
- We lost one of our recruits. - Miri.
- 那个罗马女孩 - 她在迪耶普被抓了
- The Roma girl. - She was taken at Dieppe.
- 我想我知道她在哪 - 这不是首要任务
- I think I know where she is. - It's not our priority.
因为她我才能活着
She's the reason I'm alive.
我们从没得到过这么多物资 这批货正要着陆
We're about to land one of the biggest assets we've ever had.
她会消失 她会被枪杀 你知道他们的作为
She'll disappear. She'll be shot, you know what they do.
- 她知道这个安全屋吗 - 不知道
- She know about this safe house? - No.
- 很好 没借口去救她了 - 就这样了吗
- Good. No reason to go after her. - Just like that?
我不能拿掌握这么多情报的人员去冒险
I'm not risking any one of my agents who know what you know.
你指什么
Which is what?
一个愿意为同盟国工作的上校
That an Oberfuhrer is willing to work for the Allies.
或者这只是在拉锯战的第一次调整
Or it could just be the first move in a long con.
有可能 但有时候得知真♥相♥的唯一途径
It could. But sometimes the only way to know the truth
就是直视一个人的眼睛
is to look a man in the eye.
当你填完这些东西的时候 先生
我会确保它们被送到奥博费尔费舍尔的办公室
你会发现事情要进展得比现在更快
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
你的签名 长官
Your signature, sir.
这是什么
What is this?
给奥博费尔· 费舍尔的军队征用令
A troop requisition for Oberfuhrer Fischer.
- 什么行动 - 我们怀疑一个学生社团
- What is the operation? - A student group
策划了对抗政♥府♥的行动
suspected of crimes against the state.
你别担心那么多细节
Don't worry about the details.
信任你的部下 这是他们存在的意义
Trust your staff. That's what they're for.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
你说的没错 所有事情都要慢慢适应
You're right, everything takes getting used to.
快点适应起来 我要出发去柏林了
Do it quickly. I'm leaving for Berlin.
- 今天吗 - 明早
- Today? - Tomorrow morning.
你觉得我会错过你今晚的庆功宴吗
You think I'd miss your celebration this evening?
说的是啊
Of course.
你妻子一定很期待
Your wife must be looking forward to it
这对她而言也是一次晋升 不是吗
It is a promotion for her as well, isn't it?
给你的
For you.
说真的 弗朗兹 你看起来不太好
Really, Franz. You don't look well.
你要调整好自己的生活节奏
You should pace yourself.
这场战争就要结束了
The war will end soon enough.
给你上司端杯咖啡
Bring your boss a coffee.
并且确保他五点的时候头脑清醒的坐在这
And make sure he's at his desk at five, feeling sharp.
我在等一通电♥话♥
I'm expecting a telephone call.
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
这是通庆祝来电
It is a call of congratulations
- 你不会想错过的 - 好的长官
- you won't want to miss. - Yes, sir.
加拿大 安大略省 X营
我们最新的队员
Our latest recruit.
对他我们还知之甚少
A lot of blank spots.
希望能快点清楚 那弗朗兹 费伯的家人呢
Hopefully not for long. Franz Faber's family?
- 我们有他父母的资料 - 都是农民对吗
- We have his mother and father. - Farmers, right?
- 都过世了 - 他妻子那边呢
- Both deceased. - Wife's side?
我们只查到她婚前的姓 施密特
All we got is her maiden name. Schmidt.
找姓史密斯的德国人 那应该不难了
German for Smith? That oughta narrow it down.
继续调查 开动脑筋 调动一切资源
Keep at it. Get creative. Anything we can use for added leverage.
- 你去哪 - 我去喝一杯
- Where're you going? - I'm going to get a drink.
女士入口在拐角那
Women's entrance is around the corner.
你想让我出去再进来一次吗
You want me to go outside and come back in again?
- 要点什么 - 黑威士忌杜松子酒...
- What'll it be? - Rye and ginger...?
这是个问句吗
Is that a question?
好吧... 黑威士忌加杜松子酒
OK... Rye and ginger.
说说看... 你这天过得怎么样
So... how's your day so far?
已经开始好转了了 谢谢
Already looking up, thanks.
能帮忙我很荣幸
Glad to help.
得了吧 别告诉我你是一个人来的
Come on, don't tell me you're here on your own?
今天 我是一个人
Today, I am.
那个幸运的男人在哪
Where's the lucky man?
在服兵役吗
In the service?
曾经是
Was.
牺牲了 在法国的什么... 沙滩上
Killed in action, some... beach in France.
在一个和我们毫无关联的地方
Some place that has nothing to do with us.
别说话
Stay quiet.
你知道你在干什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
谨慎行事 脱掉腰带和枪套
Being cautious. Belt and holster.
不能被人看见你穿着制♥服♥
You can't be seen in uniform.
别把这错认为是局面被扭转了
Do not mistake this for the tables being turned.
坐到轮椅上
Just get in the chair.
他妈妈崩溃了
His mother was devastated.
- 我什么都帮不上 - 现在还早了点吧
- There was nothing I could say. - A bit early, eh?
搞什么 我要一瓶... 啤酒
What the hell, I will have a... beer.
啤酒 麻烦了
Beer, please?
美剧 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表