美剧 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "X Company"...
《密谍伙伴》前情提要
Alfred has a condition that's been identified as synesthesia.
Alfred有被诊断为联觉的生理症状
The brain is cross-wired. One sense is actually
大脑的感官信♥号♥♥有交叉 一种感官和另一种感官
fused to another. Is it true that he remembers
其实是融合的 他真的能过目不忘吗
everything he sees? Everything he's seen here,
他在这里看到的一切
it can never fall into enemy hands. Now, training's over.
绝不能落入敌人之手 现在 训练结束
In the next four weeks, we're gonna be hitting
在接下来的是四周里 我们要猛烈地打击德国
the Germans hard. Stealth attacks...
秘密袭击
Bombs. Go!
炸♥弹♥ 快走
Sabotage.
破坏
Aurora will take over as sergeant. Yes, sir.
Aurora会接任中士 是 长官
This is systematic extermination of Jews.
这是对犹太人系统化的灭族
They call it a concentration camp.
他们把它叫做集中营
Place to throw away the people.
用来关押一个民族的地方
Move! Gotta kick people in the ass.
快走 我们得提醒人们
Tell them that looking the other way is not an option anymore.
告诉他们任其发展绝对不是办法
Oberfuhrer Franz Faber
少将Franz Faber知道你
knows about you. He knows about your friend with the memory.
他还知道你朋友有着超常的记忆力
You're walking into a trap. You're an agent for the Germans?
你们中计了 你是德国人的特工吗
I'm so sorry. Don't move! Drop your weapon!
真的对不起 不准动 放下你的武器
It's Alfred they wanted! If he's ever in danger
他们的目标是Alfred 如果他有被俘的危险
of being captured, he can never be taken alive.
决不能让他被活捉
Sir. It's Alfred.
长官 是Alfred
You're going to tell me everything you know.
你要告诉我你知道的一切
Everything on these walls
这面墙上的所有信息
is compromised. Volontaires de la libert?
都要被销毁 自♥由♥战士
Armee secrete compromised.
军事机密已泄露
Everything?
所有的吗
Anything he would have seen while he trained.
所有他在训练期间看到的东西
The timing of his capture... I know.
他被捕的时机... 我知道
It's a disaster! Just when we need all hands on deck.
这是场灾难 现在正是我们用人之际
I'm aware. Those Denmark circuits
我知道 丹麦的电路
were active too.
仍有效
He was your protject Your calculated risk.
他是你的负责的 你自己估算下风险
Do you know how long agents last under interrogation?
你知道特工在审讯时能撑多久吗
The strong ones? Under 24 hours.
即使是最厉害的特工 不到24小时
You know it has to happen, Duncan.
你知道会发生什么 Duncan
I take full responsibility.
我会承担全部责任
Incoming from Harry again.
Harry又发来消息了
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
"Nothing at this time. Stand by for orders."
"什么也别做 原地待命"
Again! That doesn't make any sense.
还是这句话 这说不通啊
They're cutting us off.
他们中断了和我们的联♥系♥
We'll have to change our appearance. They got a good look
我们得易容 他们在码头看到了我们的真容
at us at the docks. The glasses he left; any of them fit?
他留下的那些眼镜 有合适的吗
You're sure this place is safe?
你确定这个地方是安全的吗
It's the one place Alfred doesn't know about.
Alfred不知道这个地方
Sinclair thought ahead.
Sinclair事先考虑到了
They're here!
他们来了
Put him, put him here!
扶他到这里来
What happened?
发生什么了
A bit of a dust-up with the round up police.
和那些负责围捕的警♥察♥干了一架
Watch your head.
小心头
Should have seen him though, shooting like a cowboy.
你们真该看看他当时的样子 像个牛仔一样开枪
He saved my skin.
他救了我的命
I saw the mark at the gate. How'd the catacombs get compromised?
我看到了大门处的标记 地下墓穴怎么会被封了
You know the nurse that was helping us in Marmonne?
你还记得在玛穆尼帮过我们的那个护士吗
She was working for Franz Faber.
她是Franz Faber的人
She was?
她是?
She led us into an ambush.
她把我们引向了埋伏
They have Alfred.
他们抓走了Alfred
This won't end until you start talking.
除非你开口 否则这是不会结束的
S02E01 Creon Via London
第二季 第一集 伦敦的克瑞翁
How the hell would the Germans know to take just him? Harry?
Harry 为什么德国人知道要只带走他
What? You were there too, we both saw. They took Alfred...
什么 你当时也在场 我们都看到了 他们带走了Alfred...
And they knew to single him out,how?
可他们为什么只抓他
Neil, that's not helping.
Neil 现在说这些没用
It was the morphine.
是因为吗♥啡♥
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I said too much. Fantastic!
我当时说了很多 真棒
What else does she know? What does it matter?
她还知道些什么 有什么区别吗
They've got Alfred, they're gonna know everything, right?
他们抓走了Alfred 他们会知道一切的
He wasn't supposed to have been taken alive in the first place!
他一开始就不该被活捉
They dragged him out of range, they threw him in the car,
他们把他拖到了射程外 扔进了车里
and I didn't have the shot! Jesus Christ!
我没办法开枪 天啊
There's fragments still in here; he's still bleeding.
子弹的碎片还在他体内 他还在流血
I can see that! He needs a professional.
我知道 他需要专业人士来止血
We can't take him to a hospital.
我们不能带他去医院
What about the radio? No, we're cut off.
无线电那边怎么样了 我们被中断了通讯
OK, we need the nurse.
好吧 我们需要个护士
She's a traitor! She sold us out!
她是个叛徒 她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
She's the only one who can help him.
她是唯一能帮他的人
It's insane to think she's not gonna do it again.
她可能会再次出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Do we have a choice, Harry?! She's a liar!
我们还有别的选择吗 Harry 她是个骗子
She lies! Do you understand that? We can't
她骗了我们 你明白吗
trust a word she says! We don't need to trust her;
我们不能再相信她说的话 我们没必要相信她
we just... we just need to get her here.
我们只是...需要她到这里来
At gunpoint if necessary. I'll go.
就是拿枪指着她也要她过来 我去吧
Where? We don't even know where she is.
去哪里找 我们甚至不知道她在哪
Anton went after her. I know his safe house.
Anton跟踪过她 我知道他的安全屋
Yeah, so does Alfred. Watch yourself.
对 Alfred也知道 小心点
Harry, stay by the radio.
Harry 守在无线电旁
Forst.
Forst
Sir, you asked to see me?
长官 您找我
Yes. I'm handling Colonel Sinclair's duties for now.
是的 我目前接替了Sinclair上校的工作
During which time I'll need you to fill me in on the day-to-day.
这段时间内 我需要你帮我打理日常事务
How long will he be away? He was responsible
他要离开多久 让一个毫无战斗力的特工出外勤
for putting a very vulnerable agent in the field.
他要对此负全责
Any further information is need-to-know. Would you close
任何新的消息我都要知道
the door?
能把门关上吗
There's one thing I can share with you. Sir.
我能告诉你一件事 长官
The Allies are preparing an invasion on the North Coast
同盟国准备在通往法国的北海岸
of France. I see.
发动一次侵袭 明白了
We need your service to rally on the ground
我们需要你集♥合♥地面战斗力
to cripple the enemy's ability to strike back.
来削弱敌人的反击能力
The timing... Yes, I know.
时机... 我知道
We've had to put all our networks
我们要关闭所有的
under quarantine. We need to rebuild everything
通信网络 把所有东西从下到上全部重建
from the bottom up. How long away?
还有多长时间
Four weeks.
四周
Four weeks?
四周
How many networks operating in Paris?
巴黎还有多少联络网在运作?
Talk to us now or we bring in the others.
告诉我们 不然其他人跟你一起遭殃
The boy?
那个少年
Harry?
Harry
I ask again. How many allied networks in Paris?
我再问一遍 巴黎还有多少同盟军联络网?
The moment you are willing
你什么时候想
to talk...
说了…
Please! Yes, please. Just please just stop!
求求你 求求你 别打了
I'll tell you what you want to know.
我把你们想知道的都告诉你们
I caught her coming back for her medical bag and money.
我发现她回来拿医药包和钱
She was trying to get out of town.
她那时候正准备出城
I radioed for instructions; every network's gone dead.
我用了无线电请求帮助 但整个网络都瘫痪了
What the hell's going on? Where'd you put her?
然后发生了什么 你把她藏哪里了
Locked her in the bedroom. What about Drabek?
把她锁在了卧室 那Drabek呢?
We know an artist,
我们认识一个艺术家
uncompromised. He's gonna help him get out through Spain.
挺硬气的 他准备帮他偷渡到西班牙
It's the best we can do. On foot?
我们尽力了 – 走过去
Look, we shouldn't even be talking.
听着 我们不该谈话的
Christ! What the hell is going on here?!
老天 这是怎么回事
美剧 | 秘谍伙伴(2015) | 导航列表